New smaller, more portable WaterPort

Dallas TRDPro

I ordered mine. I know I could make one for cheaper, but I'm lazy and not that creative. I also like to support other's ideas.

CMARJEEP

Observer
If you're going to go that route, I'd highly suggest going this much cheaper route. I use a one gallon for post hike/trail run rinse offs when I am not using my shower kit but there are many 2.0gal and 3.0gal sprayer pumps out there; even some battery operated pumps. I'm building a full onboard system but those portable showers are getting ridiculous in price. You can buy a pump sprayer and a few small and cheap adapters to fit a hose sprayer and be donski for less than 1/3 the price and fully maintainable by you for life. Not taking away from small business expansion but that is a proud price on a WaterPORT 2.0gal.

Just trying to help!

DiY Micro Sprayer
I’m sure you could fab up a mount for the sprayer but to me the Waterport is worth it just for the mounting options. I have mine on the bed rail of my Tacoma and it’s out of the way and not wasting any space.

Dallas TRDPro

I received mine and I have a question...do I have to continually use the hand pump while using to keep water pressure?? I pumped it about 50 times and had some pressure, but no where near the amount in their videos. And that it only sprayed for a few seconds and then had no pressure. Maybe that type of pressure is only from when you put water in with a hose.

trae

Adventurer
I received mine and I have a question...do I have to continually use the hand pump while using to keep water pressure?? I pumped it about 50 times and had some pressure, but no where near the amount in their videos. And that it only sprayed for a few seconds and then had no pressure. Maybe that type of pressure is only from when you put water in with a hose.

Sounds like you didn’t seal yours properly. I have a similar unit and once you pressurize it manually the water flows for minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiamiC70

Same here.

Try using a Schrader valve and a bike pump see if that works. Maybe you have a bad seal in the hand pump.

Dallas TRDPro

Sounds like you didn’t seal yours properly. I have a similar unit and once you pressurize it manually the water flows for minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took it all apart and reassembled it. Much better. Not worth the money, but hopefully it will save my seats from mud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94