new rover , new loyal friend , new hood emblem

REDROVER

Explorer
to me new classic range rover 1990 in perfect condition , when i sold my red rover ( he was my friend ) i decided to to buy another one, it was my Siberian husky and my 1990 RRC, ( 2 awesome friends ) front alligator is now on the hood of GREENROVER biting the land rover logo.
it was the first time i took her out , she blends right in with the green forest ,

pictures are from northern California , , mcloud lake , and surrounding forests , u can actually drive all the way down where water exits the river and as u see it was just amazing how powerful that jet of water is , in one of the pics u can see how small rover looks compare to that water jet, thats the mcloud river exiting from the lake ,

, the girl in the picture was a hiker , going to Canada , from pacific crest trail , , it was amazing talking to her about the experiences she had up to that point , 4 pairs of hiking boots , hand fishing in sierra, Nevada , she walks 20 miles a day , i offered her grape juice ,she gladly took it, by saying we crave for those, she mentioned that the hardest part is from Mexican border to angeles nitional forest , because of the desert ,its hard to find water ,

she also said there are ppl in there 70s doing the hike , and one 16 year old boy doing it solo, wow , that takes guts , i am gonna try to track her down on pacific crest trail.org, her trail name is >cookie < real name Andrea , she was from Colorado,

she said its costing a dollar per mile to do this 2700 mile hike, best time to do it very yearly April ,or anytime u get mad at ur boss, lol

unfortunate part is i forgot my camera , i had no choice but to use my phone ,

Eric

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 25
  • get-attachment.aspxhgh.jpg
    get-attachment.aspxhgh.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 21
  • get-attachment.aspxkkb.jpg
    get-attachment.aspxkkb.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 20
  • get-attachment.aspxnv.jpg
    get-attachment.aspxnv.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 22
  • get-hgcc.jpg
    get-hgcc.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 18
  • get-attachment.aspxnv vv j.jpg
    get-attachment.aspxnv vv j.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 17
  • hgds.jpg
    hgds.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 21
  • hgf.jpg
    hgf.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 20
  • hnbgv.jpg
    hnbgv.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 20
  • hvfc.jpg
    hvfc.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

REDROVER

Explorer
more pictures

Attachments

• hygtfrd.jpg
    hygtfrd.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 106
  • hytgrfedws.jpg
    hytgrfedws.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 20
  • hytrdf.jpg
    hytrdf.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 24
  • jkl.jpg
    jkl.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 24
  • juhygbv.jpg
    juhygbv.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 24
  • khds.jpg
    khds.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 23
  • kjh.jpg
    kjh.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 27
  • ygfd.jpg
    ygfd.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 22
  • lkjh.jpg
    lkjh.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 22

REDROVER

Explorer
Why did you sell it then ?

before i sold her i had this green RRC under radar , once i test drove this green one i noticed how much more quiet it is and rides much smoother , it was the turning point , will i regret selling her? may be i will, but for now i am glad i sold her and got this green rrc, i sold her for 13.600, i got my green rover for 5 grand , my husky 1200, and now i have extra 7000 to use it for adventure and outfighting this green rover , i will keep this truck 100% stock , except the lift springs.

Eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier