New roof racks for Discovery I & II from Bajarack

LtFuzz

Explorer
Land Rover Disco Small Rack

We came out with this rack several months ago and we have not promoted this item at all, the dimensions are 64" long x 48" wide x 6" tall, it come with 3 mounts per side and can hold 400 lbs, Price $525.00

LRD-small-rack-5.jpg

Another very nice looking, reasonably priced product from you guys -- keep it up!

DoKarider16

Observer
I just picked up one their racks for my RRC and it is really nicely put together. Sturdy where it needs to be but not overbuilt.

As for the logo you could have it water jet or laser cut out of the fairing (assuming it wouldn't cause too much added wind noise). This would give it a very classy look, could not be removed or painted over and would be a little less overbearing. I had this done on a rack I designed for my VW Syncro and it came out very nice.

If you are having those pieces cut that way to start with it would not add much cost and would save a step in assembly.

Just a thought. Nice Rack!

Craig

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Sergio- Your buddy Dale here- LR3 and 130 from a couple years ago:)
Need a RRC low and flat kinda rack- anything from you guys? Thanks, and hope all is well. Cheers, Dale

Thanks Yubert, I've ordered from Columbia Overland before and been very pleased. The roof rack and the ladder are on my list, but I may have to order from Martyn this time for the Welsh connection.:ylsmoke:

No drilling really appeals to me.

expoxj

Adventurer
Slightly off topic but I am really interested in the front bumper/guard on the discovery 1 on the first page. Anyone have any ideas where its from? Thanks!

ColoDisco

Explorer
Very nice Roof Rack. I am thinking of selling off my brownchurch in favor of your RTT rack.

No idea on the bumper surround expoxj. Sorry.

djpo1974

Just installed mine on a '97 D1.

Went on easy, fit well and required no "adjusting" like so many things that are shipped over long distances.

Thank you Brent at Columbia Rovers/Overland. I will add pictures tomorrow (or whenever we get some more decent weather and I can find time).:safari-rig:

jrose609

Explorer
What's the price on the LR3 rack? How is wind noise on the LR3 with the rack installed? Had any feedback from anyone?

DarthBeaver

Adventurer
actually the wind noise is pretty low unloaded compared to previous racks that I have owned. I am very happy with mine!

(I am from the NCLR group pictured above, 2nd from the left on the 00' D2.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne