New Rad Rover E-bike

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I tried to resist but in he never I gave up and gave in. I know it's not the be-all of e-bikes but I'm not the be-all of riders so it evens out. Can't wait to get out to Colorado and rip it on some trails though!

Boom.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I tried to resist but in he never I gave up and gave in. I know it's not the be-all of e-bikes but I'm not the be-all of riders so it evens out. Can't wait to get out to Colorado and rip it on some trails though!

Boom.
Please, please be wary of where you ride out here. Several land managers are having a hard time with e-bikes and the general rule is non-motorized really does mean no motors.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Please, please be wary of where you ride out here. Several land managers are having a hard time with e-bikes and the general rule is non-motorized really does mean no motors.

It's really a non-issue. I was just blowin smoke because I know there are a few folks here that can really get in a tizzy over the thought of the electrics on "real" bike trails. Besides, about the only thing I can rip is paper. I've seen some of those trail things you guys build out there and for someone of my skill level they're 0-death in about 0.3 seconds. :)

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I am jumping on the ebike bandwagon too. I am getting a stealth F37 for here. NO private trails, NO public trails...Just wilderness. Stealth bike plus back country = AWESOMENESS! I am switching this for a gas powered trail bike....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste