New Products Available at Sierra Expeditions!!!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
As a forum sponsor, Sierra Expeditions, is pleased to announce some great new products to our product line up!

detail_1002_scrubladepkg.jpg

Scrublade Wiper Blades starting at $12 per blade.

pullpallogo.gif

Pull-Pal portable ground anchors and accessories. Starting at $72.00

large_1009_SEbanner.jpg

Sierra Expeditions Windshield Banners $20.00 each.

large_1010_MilSpec.jpg

Military Specification Battery Connectors $15.95 per pair.

Last edited:

lgrt

Adventurer
HAHA! At first glance at the picture I thought someone was using an ambulance backboard as a sand ladder. :D

I have a pair of these and they really work... and are easy to grab and get you unstuck. Now these are my first grab over the shovel or winch.

And they can double as a make shift cooking table :)

I have a write up from when I went to the Oregon Dunes and tested them out: recovery made easy

tibaal89

Adventurer
Whoa, that freaked me out for a second... I thought when the hell did Heidi get a mini propane tank and a tire in the back of her truck?!?!

large_1009_SEbanner.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
If you want to market your company, you should be giving these away. Just a thought.

Personally, I don't put product or company stickers on my truck. Now if someone sponsored me - I would. I don't seek sponsorship though.

Although you do have a point, I'd pay for it just to support Wil. He is a good guy running an honest business. :sombrero:

theMec

Adventurer
Although you do have a point, I'd pay for it just to support Wil. He is a good guy running an honest business. :sombrero:

Good point, there is that!
Nothing against Wil. It's just that I can't see paying a company to market the company. It should be the other way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94