New product debut by Four Wheel Campers

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I like it! Makes total sense given the drama over the gofast style shells. Gives them a potentially higher production product that probably creates more brand reach.

DaveInDenver

Expedition Leader
This is pretty much exactly the camper I would go for if (or when) replacement of my WilderNest becomes necessary.

AbleGuy

[Back] Roads Scholar
I was there last weekend. Strange, they told me they are shooting for around $9500 and a December release.
Well, that vid was about 4 months ago so maybe since then they’ve seen the absolute feeding frenzy caused by the explosive popularity of the GFC’s, et.al, and they’ve decided that supply and demand means they can get a higher price?

I’d be tempted at $8, not so much at $9.5...

Last edited:

tacofriday

nice to see more product in the market that specifically caters to the tacoma's weak payload & maintains the utility of the truck

AbleGuy

[Back] Roads Scholar
Now if this fit the Gladiator....it’d be a whole nother story.

From the second vid, it’s not clear but they might have one to fit those!

Skifishbum

Well, that vid was about 4 months ago so maybe since then they’ve seen the absolute feeding frenzy caused by the explosive popularity of the GFC’s, et.al, and they’ve decided that supply and demand means they can get a higher price?

I’d be tempted at $8, not so much at $9.5...
Looks like they ended up at $9K according to their instagram. Pre-orders starting now. They posted some new interior photos.

I have a Tacoma and went with the GFC route. This thing offers a lot more space than the GFC but at a weight penalty + prominent exterior. GFC / Vagabond seems better for a daily driver.