Off MARKET - 2019 F350 Platinum Turnkey Overland/Baja Monster/Family Camper Rig -

tlagerlof

$130,000 - NEW PRICE - $125,000

This is going to be a long post, I apologize in advance, and if you are even remotely interested in reading after you see my asking price, then hopefully you can appreciate the effort. This is an absolutely over the top build, totaling well over $160,000 (including the price of the truck), receipts to show, and is ready to go anywhere at anytime. NO expense was spared with this build; the best professionals and the best products were used. I am almost positive that I will forget to mention something, and will add it when I can.

I would like to mention that nothing has been touched on the drive train, engine, trans, or the EPA diesel exhaust system. All factory warranty's are in tact. Although we use this truck as intended, I care this thing very well. I have had a full service completed every 5,000 miles, and change both fuel filters, and air filters every 10,000 miles. Currently there is 26,700 miles; I just completed the 25,000-mile service. Mechanically, the truck is in perfect condition. All maintenance and services have been completed at Theodore Robbins Ford in Costa Mesa, all records and receipts are available. I wash the inside and outside thoroughly a couple times a month, the interior is spotless. I take care of my investments.

2019 Silver Spruce 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel F350 Platinum Long Bed FX4, with every option imaginable and not a single box left unchecked from the factory - See original sticker for specific details, again, every option was added.

Suspension - Carli 4.5" King Shock Pintop system - Torsion Sway Bar w/endlinks, Radius Arms, adjustable track bar, and Lower Steering Stabilizer w/diff guard.

Wheels/Tires - Method 701 in bronze, wrapped in 37 x 12.50 x 17 Toyo RT's - Full size matching spare

Morimoto Headlights super bright, and 3M ceramic tint all around; windows, windshield, and camper shell windows.

Chrome delete - grill, mirror caps, handles, and F350 badges all paint matched by professionals, using PPG paint. Powerstroke 6.7 badges in black that I have not installed.

Snugtop Outback - Paramedic doors, sportsman package - upgraded to 600 pound roof capacity, "windoors" (side windows slide and open up completely), rear fold down sliding window (completely access the cab, and easy cleaning), 3 frontrunner crossbars (holds RTT), factory relocated rear camera (maintains 360 degree camera), 2 Baja Designs "porch lights" off the rear, as well as 4 x baja designs S2 dim-able lights off either side for camp lights. Inside Shell - bedrug, interior LED strip lights, fishing pole holder, and USB ports. The shell is bolted through the bed rails, not just c-clamped, way better. I do have the Tailgate which is bubble wrapped and in perfect condition.

Roofnest Falcon XL - crossbars, awning brackets, and XL Dobson 4x4 awning, Wheel Every Wednesday security brackets.

Front/Rear bumpers are Buckstop Truckware - Front is the BOSS model with adaptive cruise control, Warn 16.5s, 6 x Baja Designs LP6's (4 white, 2 amber) 2 x Baja Designs Xl80 Amber (connected to factory fog switch and operate as so). Speaker, which amplifies the PA and siren system.

Rear bumper, 2-rear swing out arms, one holds full size spare, one holds a large aluminum box (not currently installed). Custom license plate light, 2 Baja designs XL80 amber chase lights, relocated factory backup sensors.

Frontrunner rack on top of cab, shovel attachment, axe attachment, maxtrax recovery board attachment, and 7 Baja designs LP6s mounted on a custom bar.

Baja Designs XL80 R ditch lights with SDHQ brackets

2 very cleanly mounted Switchpro control modules within the cab operate all of the lights mentioned throughout this entire truck, front to back and side to side. The lights are capable of using all of their features - amber backlight, strobe, and dimming.

PCI Radio 50 watt Kenwood for you GMRS needs, Yaesu FTM-400DR/XDR HAM radio for your US adventures, hornblasters PA/Siren system., all head units installed in center console. Bulletproof Diesel 3rd brake light kit with antenna mounts powers the antennas for both communication forms.

WEBOOST cell booster, antenna on frontrunner rack, brain under driver seat, signal booster next to Scoshe cell magnet

ARB dual compressor installed behind the rear passenger seat, chuck is at rear seat, hooked to #1 upfitter

Center Dash has a Builtright Bracket, Bluesea dual USB, Ram Mounts, and Lowrance powercord.

Builtright rear seat panel, velcro molle panels, and rear seat storage bracket

At full asking I am including - 3 Ton Pro eagle jack, brand new never used Maxtrax recovery boards, 8 gal Water port shower, Brand New 93L Roam box, Garmin In-reach Mini, Lowrance Elite7, and a ton of recovery gear - Bubba Rope, soft shackles, FACTOR 55 hitch receivers and fair lead, ARB digital inflator and deflator, Fiskars AXE, crazy beaver shovel, a few boxes of misc OEM and aftermarket stuff I haven't installed.

"Wired by Greg", CJC Offroad, Buckstop Truckware, and GTFO in Long Beach, can be credited with installing everything, and I do know that all 4 companies can vouch for it. They all have their own media platforms where the truck has been featured, they are the best in the business.

If you wanna chat price, negotiations different then what is here, or discuss finance options, I'll only do that in person. There is absolutely no way anyone can appreciate the labor involved with this wiring masterpiece over CL, do yourself a favor and come check it out. I have a ton more pictures, just ask.

Thank you for reading,

Travis
tc.lagerlof@gmail.com

Attachments

• csfkFeEBQnuMc7mN2d6NBA.jpg
    csfkFeEBQnuMc7mN2d6NBA.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,451
  • xNkBEInVSWq6tnhZyc0Vzg.jpg
    xNkBEInVSWq6tnhZyc0Vzg.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,646
  • O6CkwKf6TPuC4wMqDfyDag.jpg
    O6CkwKf6TPuC4wMqDfyDag.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 2,583
  • Ph9jBKqQSUmsBb1JYe+M4A.jpg
    Ph9jBKqQSUmsBb1JYe+M4A.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,476
  • xJ5pLXY3QqagyDoTP%+5ew.jpg
    xJ5pLXY3QqagyDoTP%+5ew.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,132
  • gf2QRRxQQ7uwqhmluQ6dlg.jpg
    gf2QRRxQQ7uwqhmluQ6dlg.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,041
  • j72aeumcR6aBt2GueFD6zg.jpg
    j72aeumcR6aBt2GueFD6zg.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,089
  • TJCf6RoETymVzMYCUEg10Q.jpg
    TJCf6RoETymVzMYCUEg10Q.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,206
  • Xqii%c1QRnyXet668VTMSg.jpg
    Xqii%c1QRnyXet668VTMSg.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,104
  • 5ks8LbeRQjarET1R%S3W2w.jpg
    5ks8LbeRQjarET1R%S3W2w.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:

tlagerlof

As you know Expedition Portal only allows for 10 images, so ill reply within and add more, but I have dozens and dozens to share. In addition, Expedition Portal only allow 10,000 characters, and my ad on Craigslist has a lot more detail. I know its a lot either way, but I am assuming that people will be interested from CA to FL and in between, and not everyone can come see it in person. I posted the CL ad within the forums as well.

If you have any questions, email me or call. tc.lagerlof@gmail.com - 949.254.9157

Thank you,

Travis

Attachments

• 0sCTFcC4SYyrQU8EgeIRGg.jpg
    0sCTFcC4SYyrQU8EgeIRGg.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 554
  • L7P78BY%SYK4nykSlI73HQ.jpg
    L7P78BY%SYK4nykSlI73HQ.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 542
  • DSrBM%jbQWm%vD8eMWqTQg.jpg
    DSrBM%jbQWm%vD8eMWqTQg.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 553
  • +WS+vX4VQaWZX992wr6Fyg.jpg
    +WS+vX4VQaWZX992wr6Fyg.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 543
  • ArUmNnx5TrOJdkj4Ls470g.jpg
    ArUmNnx5TrOJdkj4Ls470g.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 577
  • wbQ+6Z35SMOot7efRg1Egg.jpg
    wbQ+6Z35SMOot7efRg1Egg.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 553
  • EskalitzSHiYQVC3pb48sw.jpg
    EskalitzSHiYQVC3pb48sw.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 545
  • C00j4rpgR%2G4B4U0GBffA.jpg
    C00j4rpgR%2G4B4U0GBffA.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 532
  • h%bzfoHTQFeMrCF%%G0XBQ.jpg
    h%bzfoHTQFeMrCF%%G0XBQ.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 506
  • 0F%GDnCeQVmbetfjbpYDsw.jpg
    0F%GDnCeQVmbetfjbpYDsw.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 498
Last edited:

tlagerlof

More...

Attachments

• eUpJDX9aQauWgzAnmgebBw.jpg
    eUpJDX9aQauWgzAnmgebBw.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 647
  • 64876000404__D21E8675-4D8D-4F73-A40A-FCDC098659E2.jpeg
    64876000404__D21E8675-4D8D-4F73-A40A-FCDC098659E2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 645
  • IMG_3859.JPG
    IMG_3859.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 573
  • IMG_3860.JPG
    IMG_3860.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 532
  • IMG_3861.JPG
    IMG_3861.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 528
  • vLEnKUmMRUuw0pRMIDJVaA.jpg
    vLEnKUmMRUuw0pRMIDJVaA.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 529
  • hycCSoTsShaLdKQs84Zu6g.jpg
    hycCSoTsShaLdKQs84Zu6g.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 535
  • GcCw%7STRJmVfdVUXFmDqw.jpg
    GcCw%7STRJmVfdVUXFmDqw.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 534
  • 7bOT9IPdTu2y3vjP2OPLoA.jpg
    7bOT9IPdTu2y3vjP2OPLoA.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 549
  • UsqT4kqlRDuXwS%CZ%wzAw.jpg
    UsqT4kqlRDuXwS%CZ%wzAw.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 519

tlagerlof

Awesome truck and a very well written ad and photos. It is very nice to see this amount of effort put into selling a very cool rig. Best of luck with the sale. (y)
I truly appreciate the compliment! My wife would tell me I talk too much, or I'm long winded, or that "they" only want the basics. I come here to be affirmed... HAH!!! Thanks again! Happy New Year!!!

tlagerlof

Someone buy this sucker... HAH!!! If anyone flies to CA to buy it, and the deal is made, Ill reimburse your flight and feed you some steak and whiskey. For the couple of people asking for interior pics!

Attachments

• Kvj3ztZbSEKeEN+qWljTTw.jpg
    Kvj3ztZbSEKeEN+qWljTTw.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 309
  • DH8j5YrVR325OSVdkGyAng.jpg
    DH8j5YrVR325OSVdkGyAng.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 315
  • %GrOSS49TXeKd7raqJNNtg.jpg
    %GrOSS49TXeKd7raqJNNtg.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 307
  • A2lrfxnKRRWxUuH6zYTjMQ.jpg
    A2lrfxnKRRWxUuH6zYTjMQ.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 292
  • GP4WB67qSc6LmhZU4YVDcA.jpg
    GP4WB67qSc6LmhZU4YVDcA.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 272
  • wOM+1tiYRF+cNSEW1+0kag.jpg
    wOM+1tiYRF+cNSEW1+0kag.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 273
  • mC261kGAQX20Ux7RRuwz3A.jpg
    mC261kGAQX20Ux7RRuwz3A.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 254
  • +OFl3HeWRM28yWkF8iBZTw.jpg
    +OFl3HeWRM28yWkF8iBZTw.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 267
  • kpKMOY4HQKKiKF2OoOD0xA.jpg
    kpKMOY4HQKKiKF2OoOD0xA.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 261
  • zaMgflXhQPSGREt9ySqs0A.jpg
    zaMgflXhQPSGREt9ySqs0A.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:

tlagerlof

More...

Attachments

• hGfnjCPxQM2J2vjKbow+4Q.jpg
    hGfnjCPxQM2J2vjKbow+4Q.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 203
  • 9eBYSuVVSNOiikgWw9YZTQ.jpg
    9eBYSuVVSNOiikgWw9YZTQ.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 216
  • VCCBcAA0QdCC1SmEz3Ha+g.jpg
    VCCBcAA0QdCC1SmEz3Ha+g.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 212
  • pKlk1A6OQmmc+tMQPfCirQ.jpg
    pKlk1A6OQmmc+tMQPfCirQ.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 213
  • juhAE%siQxqTBBluQqd9kA.jpg
    juhAE%siQxqTBBluQqd9kA.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 210

Superfunduty

Wow what an absolute beast!! Great build out!! I do have a question though.. I was under the impression that snugtop was no longer offering that shell. Of they are still offering it any info would be much appreciated!!

tlagerlof

Wow what an absolute beast!! Great build out!! I do have a question though.. I was under the impression that snugtop was no longer offering that shell. Of they are still offering it any info would be much appreciated!!
Thanks man, its is a glorious beast. As far as I know, and my knowledge comes from my own order (a year ago) as well as a friend who just received one a month or so ago for his Tacoma after a 6 -8 month wait, it is 100% absolutely still available. With that being said, because it is not part of their standard production line (rebel, super sport, etc) its considered a "custom order" and will definitely take a lot longer. Depending on where you live, American Camper Shells in Stanton CA, is by far the greatest mom and pop single door shop there is, I believe they are #1 Snug Top dealer in Socal, and they are good people. Jose is the man, tell him Travis from the Froghouse Surfshop sent you!

Happy New Year

Travis

Superfunduty

Thanks man, its is a glorious beast. As far as I know, and my knowledge comes from my own order (a year ago) as well as a friend who just received one a month or so ago for his Tacoma after a 6 -8 month wait, it is 100% absolutely still available. With that being said, because it is not part of their standard production line (rebel, super sport, etc) its considered a "custom order" and will definitely take a lot longer. Depending on where you live, American Camper Shells in Stanton CA, is by far the greatest mom and pop single door shop there is, I believe they are #1 Snug Top dealer in Socal, and they are good people. Jose is the man, tell him Travis from the Froghouse Surfshop sent you!

Happy New Year

Travis
Thanks for the info!! I live up in in norcal Soni will poke around at a few shops I know of. I greatly appreciate the response and good luck with the sale!

tlagerlof

This is an epic truck! Why the sale?
Thank you, it is truly an amazing rig! Long story short... its part of the family 5 year plan. Stacking money, selling our houses, and planning to move our lives. The wife can retire in 5 years at 25 years of service. We want lots of land and WAY WAY WAY less people! Unfortunately that will come with pushing adventures this truck is capable of aside for awhile, but we'll be back. Stupid adult stuff!!

However, if I cant sell it as is, I might be stripping it back down to as stock as I can get it, and sell everything in pieces. Ill probably make just the same or a bit more, but I really do not want to.

That wasn't very short was it? HAH!!

Travis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles