New member here, ready to explore.

samuraj

rude .....nobody even welcome you ?
good luck , i can`t be to much help , did my first trip just month ago , chicago - estes park - moab - page -colorado spring - home
all on road , but next time I'm going on light trails for sure ....
o yea ....welcome .

Mike W.

New to the forum, just getting back into off-road and overland..Hey life got in the way but were back. St.George Utah area..Spend our free time in the Arizona Strip. Looking to do the Grand Canyon run once I find someone to join us..

jksouthwest

rude .....nobody even welcome you ?
good luck , i can`t be to much help , did my first trip just month ago , chicago - estes park - moab - page -colorado spring - home
all on road , but next time I'm going on light trails for sure ....
o yea ....welcome .
Thanks so much for the welcome!

jksouthwest

New to the forum, just getting back into off-road and overland..Hey life got in the way but were back. St.George Utah area..Spend our free time in the Arizona Strip. Looking to do the Grand Canyon run once I find someone to join us..
Always willing to go exploring with others, let me know when you have some dates.

Mike W.

Always willing to go exploring with others, let me know when you have some dates.
Looking at mid October..Having the lift done this month and adding 35"s. Have a shed full of need to install accessories but I'm in my money months..all work and no play..

jksouthwest

Looking at mid October..Having the lift done this month and adding 35"s. Have a shed full of need to install accessories but I'm in my money months..all work and no play..
Keep me in mind when you get some dates and routes. I am always up to go exploring!

billiebob

Very cool, I like the videos. Glad someone bumped this, welcome to expedition portal. Much prefer the music to a running commentary. Good job, keep the ego out of it.

Kind of amazing the way the JKs can keep up with the TJs

They really are very good videos !!
I definitely appreciate the overview of trails to consider doing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles