New Manufacturer: Cave Campers - 750 lbs, $<10k, high quality

Jonnyo

Observer
No, it's nothing of the sort like that.

Maggiolina sell their own product to the public under their own name, the company doing the manufacturing for Cave Campers doesn't sell to the public, talk to the public, or have anything to do with the public.

They manufacture camper shells wholesale for other companies to finish off, and then sell to whatever market they feel their finished product will work well in.

This is a single poster attempting to create a problem where a problem simply doesn't exist.

i was very interested to know more about CPT panel so i simply emailed them. They called me a few hours later. The company is only 45min from my in kelowna bc. The person working there is someone i knew for many years but i didnt know he work in this field! it was a great suprise.

The story, they make the camper for Code 3 (ambulance company). Cave camper order the same camper for themself. Everything is done in kelowna but they do have a few other plant in north america. They do sell to public and happy to talk or build composite panels for anyone that as a project. Pricing is in the 6-8$ Square FT for FRP/honeycombe or foam composite panels. But he was very clear that if you are not local... it wont work unless you want to order a truck load of product or come over to kelowna to pick it up (for small order) because shipping is very expensive.

The camper they produce can be spec as you want with differente tickness/ material. So yes, they work with individual if ''local'' or willing to go in person.

http://www.cptpanels.com/applications-industries-served/recreational-vehicles/

my interest was more in there composite panel

0.045 filon on both side with EPS 2lbs density foam in tickness of your choice. this is the cheapest option of compostie panel and the kind that would work very well for camper/expedition camper. While the honeycomb is stronger....it as not much insulation value.

anyway, great people to talk to....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles