New Jeep Pick Up to be unveiled...The Gladiator

mantree91

My next truck is likely a 2500 with 6.4

Idk why you skimp the 6 or 7 hundred dollars for a smaller motor that by all accounts I've been able to find significantly under performs, even in mpg.
I had a choice when I bought my old 4runner. I ended up with a underpowered 22re but it was better than the time bomb 3.slow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mantree91

There are a few other items like higher fenders, larger stock tires, electronic sway bar disconnect, and a few other items come included with the Rubicon that are options on the S; but far and away the most expensive/hardest to change item is the 4:1 low range transfer case. The price difference between the Sport S and Rubicon is about $5k. You should be able to do everything after market but the transfer case and come a grand or two ahead; so you have to decide if the transfer case (and a few other items) is worth it.
I dont realy like the electric sway bar but there is a aftermarket air actuator.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pittsburgh

tacocat
I noticed they updated the website so you can build and price a new gladiator.

I picked three options and my net price went up to $37,000.

I am guessing there is no way this will go below sticker price for a long time.

I stopped by the dealership hoping I could see more and it always amazes me that every jeep salesman I meet typically have no real world jeep experience. Lol. Anyway they claim they should have one by the end of next week if I want to come check it out .

Bobzdar

Observer
I noticed they updated the website so you can build and price a new gladiator.

I picked three options and my net price went up to $37,000.

I am guessing there is no way this will go below sticker price for a long time.

I stopped by the dealership hoping I could see more and it always amazes me that every jeep salesman I meet typically have no real world jeep experience. Lol. Anyway they claim they should have one by the end of next week if I want to come check it out .

They'll be below msrp, most dealers are at invoice or slightly below, same was true of the JL when it first released. There's too much competition and easy to find pricing online for dealers to play games. If they offer them at or above msrp, people will just go to a different dealer. Even the launch edition orders are getting put in under msrp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94