New Inflatable Thermal Layer - Thoughts?

Hi guys 'n' gals,
I have been wearing this prototype inflatable thermal layer for a couple of months now:

BLACK-WITH-LOGOsmall.jpg

It works *really* well, provides lots of controllable warmth, and is expected to be available for around $90 /£65. I'm really interested in your feedback, and any questions you might have before I start spending large on materials and tooling to bring this to market.

So do you like the concept? What is it missing? Would you buy one (why/why not)?

Thanks so much for your feedback; as a 'thank you' for your help, I'm offering launch discounts if you register at exotogg.com :)
Tony.

I'll probably register as a vendor once we reach that stage. But at the moment I'm just looking for feedback on the concept, price point, thoughts from the crowd, etc...
Thanks for your interest.

Looks like a PIA to take on and off, but much cheaper than the Rukka or Aerostitch (though the stitch has electrics in it)

I don't quite understand the concept other than thermal to keep you warm? Is it protection from impact? Life vest???!! Unless we know its purpose, why would you ask for feedback?

I don't quite understand the concept other than thermal to keep you warm? Is it protection from impact? Life vest???!! Unless we know its purpose, why would you ask for feedback?
Sorry for slow reply - I didn't get a notification. But to (finally) answer your query, yes, it gives adjustable warmth. Wear it under your jacket, and when the weather turns colder, blow a couple of breaths into it for an extra layer of insulation. It's light, packs really small, and really keeps you warm. It can also function as an inflatable mattress, should you find yourself camping in the wilds somewhere.

Hope this helps to explain. But I'm interested in what *you* make of the concept..

jkam

nomadic man
I had a Rukka Airpower suit that had a liner that did that. The technology isn't new, my suit was from 2008.
I don't remember what it was called at the time but it worked OK. Overall, I'd rather layer up my clothing as needed.
I found the Rukka suit too complicated and sold it.