New fuse block at Sierra

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Website is coming up for me just fine. That's the west marine Blue Seas fuse block. We run it on our 80 series and it works great. Never a problem with it and handles washboard roads perfectly. Nothing has ever rattled loose or snapped off.

2251302400034696539S600x600Q85.jpg

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Correct, they are the Blue Sea Systems fuse blocks. I have had one in my truck for what seems like a long time now, and we finally got to where we can sell them. I have been very pleased with the fuse block itself.

We are testing the Waterproof Fuse Panels... so maybe we'll have more great products from Blue Sea Systems.

:safari-rig:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Blue Sea fuse blocks

I have one in my truck as well, works great keeps everything neat (like an electrician should) and with the labelling you always know what is what. Just wish they had had the waterproof ones when I got mine. They come in 6 or 12 position models, keep in mind total amperage should not exceed 100 Amps for the total (6 model)

Carlyle

Explorer
I'm using the same fuse panel in my camper and it works great. The only thing I'm planning on doing is to add the glowing fuses to it because it's stuck in the back of a cupboard that is kind of dark and it would be nice to just peek in and see if one is blown.

ssmathis

Observer
I have the smaller version of this fuse block on my R1200gs. It's survived many miles on that bike and continues to work great. I had to order mine last year from a boating supply house so I'm glad to see you all have it now.

Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles