New from AEV - The Prospector XL

AEV

Supporting Sponsor - American Expedition Vehicles
Looks like those flares would technically work on any 4th gen ram 1500 and up since they share the same fender.

Technically, they will fit any 2010+ Ram...however the flares are designed to work in conjunction with our front bumper and suspension. Our bumper will fit 2010+ Rams, but our suspension does not. The relationship between the flares and suspension has to do with the front axle positioning. Our suspension moves the front axle forward to re-center it within the larger wheel well opening.

Jurfie

Adventurer
Wow, that is one sweet rig. Seriously considering trading in my '16 Audi A5 to buy a 6-speed manual 2500 Laramie to build into a Prospector XL piece-by-piece since I can't import one into Canada.

Dare to dream...:drool:

chasespeed

Explorer
Saw one last week, or the week before going up 495 on Westboro, MA. Had temp tag.
Was a 6.4 Hemi.

Dude saw me scoping it out, and slowed down, etc....

That is a damn good looking truck.

I'd like to long term test one.....

Chase

AEV

Supporting Sponsor - American Expedition Vehicles
Saw one last week, or the week before going up 495 on Westboro, MA. Had temp tag.
Was a 6.4 Hemi.

Dude saw me scoping it out, and slowed down, etc....

That is a damn good looking truck.

I'd like to long term test one.....

Chase

Hmmm it must have just been a Prospector. We are only offering these as diesel trucks at this time.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Wow, that is one sweet rig. Seriously considering trading in my '16 Audi A5 to buy a 6-speed manual 2500 Laramie to build into a Prospector XL piece-by-piece since I can't import one into Canada.

Dare to dream...:drool:

Let me encourage you to do it, get a 6-speed manual gearbox truck while you still can...

It is not my first rodeo, however I'm still liking my 2014 Ram Cummins 2500 (Tradesman) w/ G56 after two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz