New "Enhanced MVUM"

snowfiend

Everyone,

So I am behind, but catching up. Last week was 0 percent productive as I was making sure that my family had everything they needed for the impending "lockdown/shelter in place".

I am back to work and will be doing the 5 or so national forests a day again.

Here is the updated list:

- Lasson National Forest
-Modoc National Forest
- Stanislaus National Forest
- Eldorado National Forest

By tomorrow morning, I should have Shasta-Trinity, Okanogan-wenatchee, Wallowa-whitman, and Paynette up on the website.

Thanks for your patronage dudes!

Thanks, I saw you had those updated last night. Got my order in, is a regular sharpie good for writing on the tyvek or do you have a better recommendation?

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Thanks, I saw you had those updated last night. Got my order in, is a regular sharpie good for writing on the tyvek or do you have a better recommendation?
Hey, thanks for the order.

If you want make a permenant mark on the Tyvek, use a sharpie, because it will never come off. If you want to remark it later, then I highly suggest using a pencil. The reason is that the Tyvek loves ink and will hold it forever.

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Hey dudes,

I just posted :

- Shasta-Trinity National Forest
- Mt. Baker-Snocualime National Forest
- Payette National Forest

I'll have some more in the morning.

Peace out homies

Louisd75

Adventurer
Only got two done today, but they were rather complex to figure out:

Wallowa-Whitman National Forest

Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest

Taking off the rest of the day. Let me know what you all want next and I start on them in the morning!

Wallowa-Whitman is definitely a bit convoluted :) Order is in.

I'm waiting for someone to request Humboldt-Toyiabe National Forest :p

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Wallowa-Whitman is definitely a bit convoluted :) Order is in.

I'm waiting for someone to request Humboldt-Toyiabe National Forest :p

Dude! Got your order last night and I am very thankful for such a larger order! I am printing them all as we speak, but I don't think ill be able to get them shipped today. Tyvek takes a little while to print. Much longer than the paper. But I am trying my hardest to get it going.

While each one is printing, I will start on Humboldt-toyiabe.

Thanks again my friend!

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
If you could add Hellhole Bay Wilderness in Francis Marion National Forest, I would quickly buy a pair!

The Hellholw Bay Wilderness is located in the Wambaw Witherbee Ranger district. Because of the shape of the Ranger District, its located in either the Northern or Southern section of the district, so either map will contain it. Here is the direct link:

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

tdferrero

The Hellholw Bay Wilderness is located in the Wambaw Witherbee Ranger district. Because of the shape of the Ranger District, its located in either the Northern or Southern section of the district, so either map will contain it. Here is the direct link:

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Awesome, thanks for the info. The NFS Website makes it difficult to properly discern. Will put an order in when I get home.

Louisd75

Adventurer
Dude! Got your order last night and I am very thankful for such a larger order! I am printing them all as we speak, but I don't think ill be able to get them shipped today. Tyvek takes a little while to print. Much longer than the paper. But I am trying my hardest to get it going.

While each one is printing, I will start on Humboldt-toyiabe.

Thanks again my friend!

I was jesting with Humboldt-Toyiabe :oops:. I'm sure someone will be interested in them. You did say you enjoyed a challenge :)

And don't kill yourself trying to get them printed today. We're on lockdown for a bit longer here and we're not entirely sure when we're going to hit that area now.

snowfiend

I got mine in yesterday, these things are really cool. I primarily use OnXHunt but these are great as a backup and to help teach my kids navigation. Do you recommend always storing them rolled or do they fold without damaging the Tyvek/ink? I don't mind keeping them rolled but I know my father in law is going to fold his into oblivion :ROFLMAO:

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
I got mine in yesterday, these things are really cool. I primarily use OnXHunt but these are great as a backup and to help teach my kids navigation. Do you recommend always storing them rolled or do they fold without damaging the Tyvek/ink? I don't mind keeping them rolled but I know my father in law is going to fold his into oblivion :ROFLMAO:
Glad you like them!

Like Kenny Rodges would say "know when to fold them, know when to roll them..."

Just kidding. Fold them up. They will take a lot of abuse before the ink gets too bad to read. Not sure if you have seen my demo, but here is a link:

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Got the following posted yesterday and todayd:

Olympic National Forest
Gifford Pinchot National Forest
Colville National Forest
Siuslaw National Forest
Malheur National Forest
Mt. Hood National Forest

What's next??

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
Today was harvest day because I was cherry picking the hell out of the easy ones, haha.

- Angeles National Forest
- Bighorn National Forest
- Kaibab National Forest
- Lincoln National Forest
- Mendocino National Forest
- Ochoco National Forest
- Plumas National Forest

That's it for now. Anything you specifically want next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz