New DMR TG 31655 Ham Radio Venture Overland

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
Ham Radio Venture Overland
Home of Ham Radio DMR Talkgroup 31655

https://hamradioventureoverland.com

This group was conceptualized by Mike AA1PR in Vermont (overland and bushcraft enthusiast), Gary KG5NBA in Texas (A prolific Jeep guy with a love of margaritas), and Todd KB7RQQ in Washington State (who has progressed from sleeping on the ground under a tarp to a Master Glamper)

This site is the destination for Ham Radio Venture Overland. HRVO is a group of like minded outdoor enthusiasts who are Ham Radio operators. The intent is to share information related to ‘everything’ outdoors. We share diverse interests like Survival, Overlanding, Bush Craft, Jeep Trekking, repair and maintenance of our equipment, Roughing It, Ham Radio, and even my personal favorite these days, Glamping in my trailer with air conditioning.

The hope is to foster friendship, comradery, share ideas, and learn from each other. Most adventures are discussed on the DMR talkgroup…. but it’s fun to see pictures and read the stories. So share away! - Todd KB7RQQ

If you have a passion for any outdoor activity, Go Venture Overland !

Listen LIVE! on Brandmeister Hoseline TG-31655

Reactions: WVI

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
HRVO TG31655 Wednesday Net Starting December on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 9:30pm EST Net topics will vary each week Topics can include: overlanding, camping, hiking and so forth

Frdmskr

Adventurer
I don’t want to thread jack but does anyone here use the Outdoor Adventure TG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer

Yes there about 6 of us regulars in there on & off from morning to evening

others check in have a quick qso and come back later on

on weekends we are all usually out & about away from the radio doing things for the most part until evening

check it out for your self

Frdmskr

Adventurer
Ok I’ll try during commuters. Just started with DMR and I only have it in the truck. The system near me that hosts it has a coverage gap so only part of my commute can hit it.

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer

OOPS sorry I dont have any info about Outdoor Adventure, it was late & I was tired

a bunch of us left there last year and started venture overland 31655

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles