New Defender Rage/Hate Thread

John R

Perfect.

ITS A KIA SOUL.

NOT A REAL LAND ROVER.

INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION IS FOR THE MALL.

IT WILL BE WORTH $5K BEFORE THE NEXT IPHONE IS OUT.

AIR SUSPENSION LASTS 2K MILES BEFORE IT BREAKS DOWN.

Let's keep it going!

Just to clarify something- I think the defender was announced a few days before the iPhone 11. So do you mean that you have a new defender that your happy to sell for $5k? If so, can I buy it off you? I’ll give you $6k!

mpinco

Expedition Leader
The only feedback I have is that the thread should be titled "New Technology Rage/Hate/Praise Thread" as JLR shares technology across all products that will experience the same issues, regardless of model.

REDROVER

Explorer
Don’t steal my iPhone comment Haha
I have trademark on that.
independent suspension is great in every way.

blackangie

Perfect.

ITS A KIA SOUL.

NOT A REAL LAND ROVER.

INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION IS FOR THE MALL.

IT WILL BE WORTH $5K BEFORE THE NEXT IPHONE IS OUT.

Let's keep it going!
This is hilarious, every time i hear one of these parroted, thoughtless comments that people get from facebook comments, I think of this

My favourite was the, "I dont like the styling" (of a disguised test mule)

a5f7098ff69160ee4517316678d05341.jpg

jmodz

^this is brilliant and spot on lol.

I found this video review to be awesome. Seems very unbiased and factual in my opinion. However I’m leaning towards getting the air suspension when I get a defender. It’s adjustability will make it a great DD/adventure vehicle in my opinion.

blackangie

^this is brilliant and spot on lol.

I found this video review to be awesome. Seems very unbiased and factual in my opinion. However I’m leaning towards getting the air suspension when I get a defender. It’s adjustability will make it a great DD/adventure vehicle in my opinion.
Yeah good vid, can't wait for him to drive one.
Speaking of brakes, he has some great videos of other competitors brakes and how they stand up in real world conditions.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

68camaro

Any River...Any Place

I have 2014 Jeep WK2 Overland Edition with air suspension, can raise jeep two off road heights, lowers in park mode, front lowers at high speed for aero mode....have 180k miles, been in shop 12 - 14 times for recalls/warranty work but luckily I have life time warranty....but knock on wood, I have never had issue with air suspension.

blackangie

I have 2014 Jeep WK2 Overland Edition with air suspension, can raise jeep two off road heights, lowers in park mode, front lowers at high speed for aero mode....have 180k miles, been in shop 12 - 14 times for recalls/warranty work but luckily I have life time warranty....but knock on wood, I have never had issue with air suspension.
Good stuff!..Neither do most newish Rovers with similar mileage, I believe the original post was tongue in cheek.

On the au forums its 200,000km before anything raises its head and its usually just the shocks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

DieselRanger

No, no, you see, Jeeps are different because reasons. Jeeps can have technology because they've *earned* it. They don't *need* it so it's okay.

Land Rovers can't have technology because one of them a long time ago didn't, and a farmer used it to haul a wayward sheep over some foggy moor somewhere, and then it broke in some way, and he fixed it in the moor with a small wrench and a bit of woolen twine he loomed from the sheep on the spot, so whatever that one was it must be good enough for all time.

:sneaky::p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles