New Defender 2

shawnpalmer

If you have any questions about the build please feel free to ask me. I will try my best to answer them.

As shown here: 2020 First Edition, Expedition Rack, Raised Air Intake, Front underbody protection, Rear Tow Hooks, Fender Flares, Front and Rear Classic mud flaps, hood sticker, 275/60R20 Nitto Ridge Grappler, Johnson Rods 1.5 inch lift.

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Corgi_express

Can't wait for the aftermarket to really take off so these build threads have more unique vehicles. I am eying some Lucky 8 stuff because they seem to be sharing the most developed prototypes, but who knows what will be available in six months. Right now my biggest mod is installing the front license plate holder :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much stock so far - sliding panoramic roof, rear locker, towing pack, black contrast roof, expedition roof rack, black exterior pack, appearance pack with wheel arch and chequered body protection kits. I am switching the Michelin Latitude Tours for some Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac soon - sticking with the stock size because I'm planning to tow fairly heavy. I will be slapping some ARB Tred Pros onto the roof once my bolts from Thule arrive too.

IMG_6909.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles