New camper build on F550

HAF

Getting close to finish on my camper. Body is a combination of aluminum and composite. Twelve foot long with cab over. Cab over has a hinged tilt up section that provides roof access.

Attachments

Recommended books for Overlanding

Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $15.59
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

HAF

Looks awesome! Anymore info on those latches?
They are from Southco. Requires a 2” hole. They have them with keyed locks as well. I have them on my electrical box, but am switching to the keyed units for safety. Pay attention to ones you order as there are different model numbers for for thickness.
Doors close with satisfying clunk.

Attachments

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
They are from Southco. Requires a 2” hole. They have them with keyed locks as well. I have them on my electrical box, but am switching to the keyed units for safety. Pay attention to ones you order as there are different model numbers for for thickness.
Doors close with satisfying clunk.
Thank you sir! You do amazing work

Reactions: HAF

HAF

Snuck the toilet under the sink in an effort to make the wet shower as usable as possible. The proximity of sink to shower minimized the length of piping. I did not put a sink in the bathroom due to kitchen sink being right next to it. Did construct a little shelf for storage of bath stuff. The grates sit on small pucks to allow for draining. I simply ran a hose from sink to a captive hole in grate to drain sink. Left the piping exposed which allows great access and alerts to a leak before its gets to big. Shower is big enough for two!

Attachments

Recommended books for Overlanding

Motorcycle Messengers: Tales from the Road by Writers who...
by Lois Pryce, Mark Richardson, Carla King, Sam Manic...
From $9.99
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99