New Bronco

campertramper

Has anyone here gotten the Ursa Minor pop up top for their Bronco?
Are they even out there yet?

If you have one, could you please share your experience with it?

The UM webpage has zero bronco top pics and is way out of date in updating the availability of this cool roof tent.

Product hasn't been released yet. I think they are still prototyping.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Judging by the fact that a young 20-something I know refused to work with his late 50-something uncle the bricklayer at 25 per hour last summer, for "fear of contracting COVID" , human dignity has taken a nose dive. Same kid who wants his college debt forgiven, and whose father still buys his cars for him...I dont know. He is a nice and good guy. But these views seem incongruous with a hard work ethic
Dad's enabled him to be lazy. My dad said when people get hungry they'll work. Mom said during the Depression men would come to the door requesting food for chores. What a different world we live in. :cry: A little play on words from Marc Knopfler. Money for nothing and your chacha checks for free.

ABBB

Dad's enabled him to be lazy. My dad said when people get hungry they'll work. Mom said during the Depression men would come to the door requesting food for chores. What a different world we live in. :cry: A little play on words from Marc Knopfler. Money for nothing and your chacha checks for free.

Oh yea, let’s go back to the Depression just so we can be more proud of ourselves, brilliant conceit. Nothing like real existential threat to get people off their lazy behinds and out on the floor of Home Depot listening to customers complain!

ThundahBeagle

Oh yea, let’s go back to the Depression just so we can be more proud of ourselves, brilliant conceit. Nothing like real existential threat to get people off their lazy behinds and out on the floor of Home Depot listening to customers complain!

Well, if the current administration wants to say Putins aggression is the worst since World War 2, and if others (myself included) want to say that the "general malaise" hasn't been this bad since the Carter administration, back when the Ford Bronco was a kick-@zz truck, why cant one go back to the Great Depression for a show of necessity and work ethic?

By the way, it rings true. In the age of the new Bronco and Bronco Sport, people are getting money for nothing and dont want to work. I see it everywhere. We are trying to run a new circle of municipal fiber cable. The only ones reliably showing up are 40 to 60 year olds. Cant BUY a 20-something because they are so entitled. The 20-something that does show up, cant put his phone down to work the bucket properly near power lines.

If the worst thing in a kids life is listening to Home Depot customers complain, they truly are entitled, I guess.

If I took your post out of context, I am forum tone deaf.

ThundahBeagle

Saw a homeless man at the traffic rotary when going home from work today. A ford Bronco passed by. I barely ever carry cash anymore but even when I did, I tend not to give. I dont want to just support a bad habit. On the way INTO work, I've been known to get an extra breakfast sandwich and give that out. If they dont want that, they dont need my money or a new Ford Bronco.

Anyway, this particular homeless guy was in his late 40's early 50's and ASKING FOR WORK. Evidently he didnt get the memo. Or a new Ford Bronco.

MOAK

Adventurer
On the new Broncos. I read a snippet a while ago about their engines seizing up. I didn’t pay too much attention to it as the new Bronco is more a curiosity than a viable alternate to what I drive. But really? The new engines are seizing up? What is Ford going to use as an alternative? Inquiring minds want to know!

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
On the new Broncos. I read a snippet a while ago about their engines seizing up. I didn’t pay too much attention to it as the new Bronco is more a curiosity than a viable alternate to what I drive. But really? The new engines are seizing up? What is Ford going to use as an alternative? Inquiring minds want to know!
I'm curious about this as well, since I thought the 2.3 and 2.7 were both well established engines in the focus, ranger, etc.

FordGuy1

Adventurer
I'm curious about this as well, since I thought the 2.3 and 2.7 were both well established engines in the focus, ranger, etc.
I have seen just a couple. But compared to the engine failures I have at our Hyundai or Jeep/Ram/Dodge stores, Its not a real problem at this point. its seems to be just a batch of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles