New Bronco

watrboy

Observer
The curt wiring kit has a module for around $150 that get you to a 4pin.

I just want the receiver, with its tow rating it isn't much good to me personally as a tow pig.
I installed the hitch with no problems. Bought the 4 pin kit from Ford and a Redarc Tow Pro Elite. Got the directions for everything and visited with Redarc about connections.
Going to do the wiring install in a few weeks. It is involved, but I want a 7 pin.

cobro92

Took the plunge! Can’t wait to pick mine up sometime in the next 3-24 months!
75a2845037968df1cb9b0fd16a60a9ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Reciver, 4pin and 7pin. You could replicate the first two easy enough.

The 7pin connection has the integrated brake controller which would be a pain to tap into the factory harness to get.
The only emails I see from Ford are "come buy a vehicle that doesn't exist for MSRP -$0.99"

Is the tow package just the receiver and a 7 pin plug or is there a transmission cooler and other features included? Or different rear spring or shocks or anything?
If it's just the receiver then it's not the end of the world I guess.
Tow package might also include back up pro assist.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler

Even with these threats of production slow downs, Ford is still enthusiastically developing and promoting exciting new versions of the Bronco by in this case updating the Wildtrak with the new Hoss 3.0 suspension package. This rig is the Bronco's high-speed off-road variant, designed to let you blast through the dirt and sand and hit those dips and humps at fun high speeds.

It’s gonna be available in both two- and four-door models, with longer travel “aluminum-body Fox 2.5-inch internal bypass dampers paired with unique spring rates” and a beefy rear stabilizer bar, all for just about $2500 extra MSRP. While not sporting the full mad chops of the Raptor version, you can get a bit of that hair raising off road performance in a 2 door Bronco (the Raptor is available only in the 4 door model I believe).

Maybe they should have called it the “Wildhorse” instead of just the Hoss?

7EDEBDB8-6D12-4931-8A10-25BDBB2139CB.jpeg

This was originally published on Roadshow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94