New Bronco

85_Ranger4x4

Wow. The communication between Ford USA and it's customers and Ford Canada and it's customer is night and day. Much better communication in the US.

Is that something they are only doing for Bronco owners or is that something they do for anyone factory ordering a vehicle?

Just Bronco. Probably because of all the launch kerfuffles.

Ranger goes down the same line as Bronco and even can appear in the background. No pictures for them.

Wow. The communication between Ford USA and it's customers and Ford Canada and it's customer is night and day. Much better communication in the US.

Is that something they are only doing for Bronco owners or is that something they do for anyone factory ordering a vehicle?

Must be really horrible in Canada, cause there's next to none here. Other than the occasional "stay pumped".

Grassland

The only emails I see from Ford are "come buy a vehicle that doesn't exist for MSRP -$0.99"

Is the tow package just the receiver and a 7 pin plug or is there a transmission cooler and other features included? Or different rear spring or shocks or anything?
If it's just the receiver then it's not the end of the world I guess.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
The only emails I see from Ford are "come buy a vehicle that doesn't exist for MSRP -$0.99"

Is the tow package just the receiver and a 7 pin plug or is there a transmission cooler and other features included? Or different rear spring or shocks or anything?
If it's just the receiver then it's not the end of the world I guess.

Reciver, 4pin and 7pin. You could replicate the first two easy enough.

The 7pin connection has the integrated brake controller which would be a pain to tap into the factory harness to get.

85_Ranger4x4

Reciver, 4pin and 7pin. You could replicate the first two easy enough.

The 7pin connection has the integrated brake controller which would be a pain to tap into the factory harness to get.

The curt wiring kit has a module for around $150 that get you to a 4pin.

I just want the receiver, with its tow rating it isn't much good to me personally as a tow pig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94