New Bronco

emulous74

It rubs me the wrong way, that they are delivering dealer stock when they have over 100,000 in orders that have been waiting over a year long.

85_Ranger4x4

That is a real problem. Really validates the reputation of a lot of car dealers.

In retrospect that is probably a bit heavy handed.

There are a lot of people that can't wait 1-2 years for a car and either moved on because they had to or flat out gave up.

The orphan we test drove basically had the reservist fall off the face of the earth when it came time to reorder last fall so the dealer streamlined it to something they thought they could get quicker to peddle.

watrboy

Observer
In retrospect that is probably a bit heavy handed.

There are a lot of people that can't wait 1-2 years for a car and either moved on because they had to or flat out gave up.

The orphan we test drove basically had the reservist fall off the face of the earth when it came time to reorder last fall so the dealer streamlined it to something they thought they could get quicker to peddle.
Possible and can understand that. Only referencing the changes in pricing or ADM from reservation to order to delivery.
Probably a little naivete on the buyer who did not have a signed contract from beginning.
I paid MSRP and had a contract through the whole process.

emulous74

I placed my reservation in December 2020, it's very hard to forget about it, but I have been able to not be anxious about when I will get it. Got my original order in on March 2021, then had to change the order in September/October in 2021 as they were no longer offering the color I wanted. More recently changed my order from a 4-door to a 2-door, I'll consider myself lucky if I get it this year.

85_Ranger4x4

I placed my reservation in December 2020, it's very hard to forget about it, but I have been able to not be anxious about when I will get it. Got my original order in on March 2021, then had to change the order in September/October in 2021 as they were no longer offering the color I wanted. More recently changed my order from a 4-door to a 2-door, I'll consider myself lucky if I get it this year.

Hard to say, we reserved ours in November of 2020.

2dr is going to hurt though.

FordGuy1

Adventurer
It rubs me the wrong way, that they are delivering dealer stock when they have over 100,000 in orders that have been waiting over a year long.
They are all Orphans. We have no real stock. Most dealers are ecstatic when customers decide not to take the ordered unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94