New Bronco

2 doors are only available with the hardtop (MIC, there is another hardtop that won't be available to 2023, if ever...). Because of the problems Webasto had (maker of the hardtop), Ford was pushing everyone to switch to soft tops. For a while 4 doors with MICs will be a rare sighting but it seems they are rolling out now. It is probably the biggest constraint holding back orders.

#BroncoLongHaulers

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Yeah there is a four door with a hard top that showed up locally the day I bought mine. It would have been nice to get that one instead but stuff happens.

85_Ranger4x4

2 doors are only available with the hardtop (MIC, there is another hardtop that won't be available to 2023, if ever...). Because of the problems Webasto had (maker of the hardtop), Ford was pushing everyone to switch to soft tops. For a while 4 doors with MICs will be a rare sighting but it seems they are rolling out now. It is probably the biggest constraint holding back orders.

#BroncoLongHaulers

LOL, I still haven't seen a new privately owned Bronco of any flavor other than Sport on the street.

Yeah, actually just saw one this weekend coming down from a snow run. Starting to see them once in a while (Seattle area and Wenatchee). At one point I had seen as many Rivians as I had Bronco's

Tex68w

Beach Bum
There are a a few running around down here, none of which are the lower trim levels. I'd only be interested in a hard top personally, but I wouldn't even consider one until year two or three.

85_Ranger4x4

There are a a few running around down here, none of which are the lower trim levels. I'd only be interested in a hard top personally, but I wouldn't even consider one until year two or three.

Same, that is why we reserved it a year ago.

We have a year 2 scheduled for next month.

montypower

Adventure Time!

Just posted this video comparing our Toyota Tacoma to the New Ford Bronco. We dig into interesting differences in ground clearance, engines Tacoma 3.5L V6 vs Bronco 2.7L Ecoboost, transfer cases, axles, width, suspension and much more… Which is best?

billiebob

Buy one of the first 7000 built in a special edition and hold it on spec to sell later. And get burnt.
19 miles on it and it sold at auction for $5K under what they cost off the lot.

A Bronco is not a GT.

85_Ranger4x4

Buy one of the first 7000 built in a special edition and hold it on spec to sell later. And get burnt.
19 miles on it and it sold at auction for $5K under what they cost off the lot.

A Bronco is not a GT.

Looks to me like it sold for $20k over sticker?

watrboy

Observer
I didn't fact check but reading the comments apparently the dealer was willing to pay $90K.

Maybe he did make 20K but he could have made $25K.
I just bought mine to drive. Never held much investment value in automobile speculation.
Kinda like a house. You gotta live somewhere.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Got the new tires on today. 285/75R16
Bronco%201st%20a1-X3.jpg

Bronco%201st%20a2-X3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles