New Bronco

watrboy

Observer
We picked up the new Bronco today. Badlands Sasquatch. Rides nice.

EziEyr8.jpg

4oxJ7jF.jpg

Cheers
I am more enamored with mine every day. Now you need to attend Off Rodeo. ?

85_Ranger4x4

Yeah, Badlands with the Sasquatch package, MIC top, High technology package, and 2.7L ain't helping much. I finally dropped the tow package, same thing here it was just going to be a hard point and/or for a bike rack if needed. Also took out the engine block heater, not sure if that's been adding any issues, but why chance it. Like heat pads on the pans better anyway, rare that I need it anyway (but when you need it really helps)

Our receiver hitch was delivered today.

One nice thing about a January build is it provides great fodder for Christmas presents for a nearly impossible to shop for wife...

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Might be picking up a base Bronco this Saturday. Found a black one just sitting on the lot. No options other then modular bumper/plates and auxiliary switches. No mark ups either! I would prefer a V6 but I'll just upgrade in a couple years if I like it enough. Shame it doesn't have the roof rack but that's not a biggie.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Might be picking up a base Bronco this Saturday. Found a black one just sitting on the lot. No options other then modular bumper/plates and auxiliary switches. No mark ups either! I would prefer a V6 but I'll just upgrade in a couple years if I like it enough. Shame it doesn't have the roof rack but that's not a biggie.
Good to see you back on the forum.

watrboy

Observer

?

montypower

Adventure Time!

We did a video to help give real details on the Bronco. I've found the Bronco models and options to be rather confusing. In addition to finding out what you are actually getting (parts wise). Hope you guys find this useful.

watrboy

Observer

We did a video to help give real details on the Bronco. I've found the Bronco models and options to be rather confusing. In addition to finding out what you are actually getting (parts wise). Hope you guys find this useful.

Very useful. I changed my order earlier this year from a BD to a BL after researching most of what you covered in this video. I am very happy with mine and have enjoyed some light offroading in the weird start of winter up here

.11433.jpeg

Really recommend attending Off-Rodeo to learn the vehicle capabilities and enjoy a day using someone else's vehicle. Had mine for a week before attending Moab.

85_Ranger4x4

Very useful. I changed my order earlier this year from a BD to a BL after researching most of what you covered in this video. I am very happy with mine and have enjoyed some light offroading in the weird start of winter up here

.View attachment 695553

Really recommend attending Off-Rodeo to learn the vehicle capabilities and enjoy a day using someone else's vehicle. Had mine for a week before attending Moab.

My wife is all excited to go, planning on the Texas location.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles