New Bronco

F350joe

In San Diego fully decked out Tacomas are everywhere with owners sporting scruffs and beenies on scorching hot days. They don't have a scratch on them.
I live in Encinitas and had a neighbor with a decked out Taco. Was putting the lift on my GX and wanted to look at his lift to see where the locating washer was oriented on his. Did know what lift he had or the slightest clue what i was talking about. Explains why it was never dirty. Looked cool though and the extra ground clearance was nice for running over curbs.

D

Deleted member 9101

In San Diego fully decked out Tacomas are everywhere with owners sporting scruffs and beenies on scorching hot days. They don't have a scratch on them.

We have them in Florida too...and loooots of lifted scratch free Jeeps.

I know a few here have Broncos on order, any movement on them being built? With the Webasto roof debacle, it's really thrown a wrench into things. I'm not changing to a soft top, so I'll be waiting for mine for some time I'm sure. Sort of torn, would like to get it sooner, but having to wait for a MY22 may not be such a bad thing. Of course the assumption is that the hard top cluster will be resolved by MY22 model start, but that's what they thought before too.

I have yet to see one in the wild up here in the PNW. Seems they're starting to trickle in to CA and other areas of the West, but slowly.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
If you’re shopping for the hard to find new Broncos, just be patient. Some deals on gently used models may be coming soon…this one might be for sale cheap now-—it kind of gives ‘desert pinstriping’ a new definition:

0FA6848A-A855-4ACD-A929-558FAA6375CA.jpeg

6B0BCF86-DDC5-46CD-BAD6-DC9E03BEDC0C.jpeg

Last edited:

85_Ranger4x4

It's a slow trickle for new models, the Ranger was painfully slow when it came out too.

One thing I thought of the other day, if we keep getting bumped back Ford may start allowing plan pricing (they will eventually)

If you’re shopping for the hard to find new Broncos, just be patient. Some deals on gently used models may be coming soon…this one might be for sale cheap now-—it kind of gives ‘desert pinstriping’ a new definition:

View attachment 671525

View attachment 671526

That is a Sport and they are everywhere.

85_Ranger4x4

I know a few here have Broncos on order, any movement on them being built? With the Webasto roof debacle, it's really thrown a wrench into things. I'm not changing to a soft top, so I'll be waiting for mine for some time I'm sure. Sort of torn, would like to get it sooner, but having to wait for a MY22 may not be such a bad thing. Of course the assumption is that the hard top cluster will be resolved by MY22 model start, but that's what they thought before too.

I have yet to see one in the wild up here in the PNW. Seems they're starting to trickle in to CA and other areas of the West, but slowly.

Yeah, hard pass on the softtop for us.

I just got a job at the local Chysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealer... I mentioned forgetting the Bronco when I am eligible for a discount and just getting a Wrangler as we could probably get one sooner and a lot cheaper.

Nope, she gotta have a Bronco. ?

roving1

Local to me guy does great no non-sense zero hype POV video reviews of cars. Finally has a Bronco video. Excited for the off-road park follow up. First one to give a decent review of the manual 2.3 combo with a lot of relevant driving footage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles