New Bronco

zimm

Expedition Leader
Manual trans confirmed for sasquatch.

I can't personally find a reason for running a 35" tire on the street, but hey, now you can order it with 3 pedals. Rejoice.

using the online config system, I cant see how one can get the manual with either lockers or35’s

i think waiting for a spell and seeing what aftermarket gear comes out, will be the way to go. I see buying a base truck in 7speed and adding on wheels, gears tires flairs etc as the way to go if a stick is your desire.

They are making the manual Sasquash option late availability. Not sure if that means pushing to MY22 or sneaking in for 21. Thetes a few things like that right now.

Doesn't matter unless you have a reservation, supposedly all reservations will be built before they start stocking dealer lots, and their extra markups

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chriscanoe

Observer
Okay, so I am going to post my car list for my life. 76 ford f100, 79chevy Silverado- both before I turned 17, 79 Fj40(8years) 80 Subaru, 90 ford Ranger (5 years) ,91 Ford F-250, 95 Yukon, 89 Fj62, 71FJ40, 89FJ62, 96 Fzj80, 99 UZJ 100, 05UZJ 100 current. I am a Land Cruiser idiot, but this thing... this Bronco....they got I right.

nickw

Adventurer
Okay, so I am going to post my car list for my life. 76 ford f100, 79chevy Silverado- both before I turned 17, 79 Fj40(8years) 80 Subaru, 90 ford Ranger (5 years) ,91 Ford F-250, 95 Yukon, 89 Fj62, 71FJ40, 89FJ62, 96 Fzj80, 99 UZJ 100, 05UZJ 100 current. I am a Land Cruiser idiot, but this thing... this Bronco....they got I right.
100% agree - it will be a rig we talk about for a long time....

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Unfortunately, the latest buzz is the new Bronco you and I lust for probably will windup costing us more than we had hoped/planned on/thought. No big surprise here, but some of the pricing these guys discovered is!

Some Ford Dealers Found Marking Up Bronco Sport
By As Much As $10,000

“It's always better to shop around.
The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport appears to be a hot commodity considering some dealers have the audacity to significantly mark up the boxy crossover. As someone living in Europe where this isn’t really an issue, I’m still baffled by how US dealers are allowed to get away with selling cars over MSRP. Case in point, the unibody crossover can cost you up to $10,000 more than the original sticker price.

The folks over at Cars Direct made the discovery, mentioning Marin County Ford dealer in Novato, California has several Bronco Sport crossovers on sale with the hefty five-digit markup. Specifically, there’s a First Edition for $49,995 rather than its original MSRP of $39,995, a Big Bend for $39,655 instead of $29,655, and a Badlands priced at $46,250 compared to the $36,250 original price.

But wait, there’s more. Cars Direct dug a little deeper and discovered some Bronco Sport examples are listed with prices “under MSRP” although that’s not entirely true. The trick here is the vehicles are being sold at sticker without any dealer discounts. Some dealers don’t even bother to list the MSRP on their sites, making the whole buying experience a bit confusing...”

justbecause

perpetually lost
Unfortunately, the latest buzz is the new Bronco you and I lust for probably will windup costing us more than we had hoped/planned on/thought. No big surprise here, but some of the pricing these guys discovered is!

Some Ford Dealers Found Marking Up Bronco Sport
By As Much As $10,000

“It's always better to shop around.
The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport appears to be a hot commodity considering some dealers have the audacity to significantly mark up the boxy crossover. As someone living in Europe where this isn’t really an issue, I’m still baffled by how US dealers are allowed to get away with selling cars over MSRP. Case in point, the unibody crossover can cost you up to $10,000 more than the original sticker price.

The folks over at Cars Direct made the discovery, mentioning Marin County Ford dealer in Novato, California has several Bronco Sport crossovers on sale with the hefty five-digit markup. Specifically, there’s a First Edition for $49,995 rather than its original MSRP of $39,995, a Big Bend for $39,655 instead of $29,655, and a Badlands priced at $46,250 compared to the $36,250 original price.

But wait, there’s more. Cars Direct dug a little deeper and discovered some Bronco Sport examples are listed with prices “under MSRP” although that’s not entirely true. The trick here is the vehicles are being sold at sticker without any dealer discounts. Some dealers don’t even bother to list the MSRP on their sites, making the whole buying experience a bit confusing...”

Supply and demand.

I'm baffled I can't go buy a new car at walmart, or order one from Amazon. The laws that create and protect dealer networks is one thing driving up the costs of new vehicles.

D

Deleted member 9101

Supply and demand.

I'm baffled I can't go buy a new car at walmart, or order one from Amazon. The laws that create and protect dealer networks is one thing driving up the costs of new vehicles.

Nailed it. Anytime the gov't gets involved in the free market...prices always seem to go up.

Mike W.

After initial excitement I laid my eyes on 2 new Broncos..How disappointed I was can't be expressed..Back to the Land Rover dealer I go..

Broncos or Bronco Sports? Big differences/ So far the only Broncos in the wild are test mules, although they are getting real close to production quality, if not already there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94