New Bronco

emulous74

It's going to a be a while before you can get one at a reasonable price as reservation holders have been waiting well over a year now, I'm guessing late 2023 is when we will starting see incentives and the end to ridiculous ADM on these.

watrboy

Observer
It's going to a be a while before you can get one at a reasonable price as reservation holders have been waiting well over a year now, I'm guessing late 2023 is when we will starting see incentives and the end to ridiculous ADM on these.
I paid MSRP, no ADM.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
What I find most interesting about the Bronco is that it was introduced, what, a year ago? And yet, I think I've seen maybe 2 of them. I've seen several of the "Bronco Sport" CUVs but very few of the actual body-on-frame Broncos.

And I live in Colorado where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting 10 Jeeps, 6 4runners and 5 jacked up Tacomas. So where are the Broncos? Denver is LITERALLY "Bronco's Country" but I'm just not seeing them.

watrboy

Observer
What I find most interesting about the Bronco is that it was introduced, what, a year ago? And yet, I think I've seen maybe 2 of them. I've seen several of the "Bronco Sport" CUVs but very few of the actual body-on-frame Broncos.

And I live in Colorado where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting 10 Jeeps, 6 4runners and 5 jacked up Tacomas. So where are the Broncos? Denver is LITERALLY "Bronco's Country" but I'm just not seeing them.

I agree, the dealership I purchased mine from has delivered 3 now and mine is the only one that lives here. I have yet to see one licensed yet, only dealer plates. Of course my county only has 1/20 the population of the Denver area.
I am attending Bronco Off-Rodeo in Moab Sunday. Get to learn all the switches use.

85_Ranger4x4

They were unveiled a year ago. Production started this past summer and due to supplier delays/issues not many have been built.

Yeah, they've had issues keeping the production up. "Think" (Hope) they have the wheels churning a little better. September was horrible but picked up to ~370/day in October. Probably gonna be around 5-600 a day when they can get consistant, maybe more if they really ramp it up but don't think the supply chain can keep up with more (looking at you Webasto...)

85_Ranger4x4

Yeah, they've had issues keeping the production up. "Think" (Hope) they have the wheels churning a little better. September was horrible but picked up to ~370/day in October. Probably gonna be around 5-600 a day when they can get consistant, maybe more if they really ramp it up but don't think the supply chain can keep up with more (looking at you Webasto...)

Its everything. Sadly even if Webasto wasn't eating erasers in the corner of the room everything is jacked up on multiple levels.

ebrabaek

Adventurer
I agree, the dealership I purchased mine from has delivered 3 now and mine is the only one that lives here. I have yet to see one licensed yet, only dealer plates. Of course my county only has 1/20 the population of the Denver area.
I am attending Bronco Off-Rodeo in Moab Sunday. Get to learn all the switches use.

I think my dealership is about 50 deliveries now.
32 (I think) of those were for the ford off rodeo stables in Moab.
They are now arriving regularly but all pre ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles