• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 148

Run dog

Observer
I'll take measurements of both sets after they are mounted on rims and off truck. They are real close to the Nittos. However, 20lbs lighter per tire and 2" narrower is significant. I looked the TRDs. However, the rims I found look like the Method Hole, just in 18".

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I'll take measurements of both sets after they are mounted on rims and off truck. They are real close to the Nittos. However, 20lbs lighter per tire and 2" narrower is significant. I looked the TRDs. However, the rims I found look like the Method Hole, just in 18".

Right on, let me know what you end up with measurement wise. These are a leading contender for my new LC project.

ccfdcal

Observer
They look great on the rig Darren! Any difference in MPG yet? I think my Nitto's are about that size and I'm happy to get 12 mpg. You'll have to let me know when you pick up the trailer. What brand snorkel are you running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
There is a non metric 34x10.5r17 in the new KO2. It just came out a few months ago....metric equivalent would be a 265/80r17. its a little bit wider than a 255

I saw six of these mounted on Methods last week. They were going to be used on a Raptor heading on an 1800 mile Baja trial run.
Very nice tire for the 1/2 ton and lighter rigs.

bjowett

Adventurer
I have these for my wife's 200. 33.1" is what they actually measure out to be when mounted. The circumference test never lies. Additionally, the BFGoodrich webpage reads....

The sizes shown are average design values for tires measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tires may vary from this value by +/-3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/-4% of the section width.

If you convert the tire to a metric 255/80R17, the math meets their disclaimer.

zombieblaster

Here's my HJ61 on 34x10.5R17 BFG's and 17" FJ cruiser steel wheels.

I need to get some wheel spacers, but other than that they've been great! Took them up a pretty difficult trail, didn't air down, and they did amazing. 10/10 would cruise again.

IMG_3745.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles