New BFG All Terrain Design?

Zam15

Explorer
So who is going to be the first here to run them? Looking forward to real first hand experiences.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I guess I am. I am going 34x10.5x17 on two of my rigs when they come out. I think that size is delayed.

daveyboy

Adventurer
So who is going to be the first here to run them? Looking forward to real first hand experiences.

I have been running BFG ATs for decades and currently have a set on my Tundra.

I need new tires soon--and the BFG ATs in the size I need (275/70/18) are actually one of the most inexpensive name brand tires available.

Unfortunately, the new ones I need won't be out until next year. I am debating getting the old ones (which are inexpensive) or trying something (more expensive) new... .

I have seen about 6 people on the F150 forum or some ford forum with the new KO2 on and loving them so far. If I find the links again, I might post here.

4Rocker

Observer
I have been running the 265/75/R16 KO2s on my FJ since last Friday. After a few days of commuting, I am liking these tires so far. Coming from a set of 255/85/R16 KM2s and having ran KOs prior to that, the KO2s are nice and quiet and very smooth on the pavement. I havent yet had a chance to run them offroad or in snow, but on wet pavement they seem to do quite well.

NCtrail4R

Adventurer
Not sure if the pricing is reduced temporarily to get the new tires out on the street/trails, but 4wd.com has some good prices on the new design with free shipping. They are selling the new ones for less than the KOs.

Need some tires for our Pathfinder and was planning on a set of Cooper AT-3s, but may try new KO2s instead. Will have to see some feedback on road noise. My wife drives the Pathfinder and isn't as tolerant of road noise as I am. Have run a couple sets of KOs on other trucks but sounds like they have tried to improve the road noise a bit.

"Not sure if the pricing is reduced temporarily to get the new tires out on the street/trails, but 4wd.com has some good prices on the new design with free shipping. They are selling the new ones for less than the KOs."

Sure enough, called 4WD and that is the price. Phone tech Devin couldn't confirm why the price was so low, he was as amazed as I was. But they ship from Texas and you still have to drag them down to your local tire guys to have them mounted. So I popped on over to my local America's Tire and lo and behold, they couldn't believe the price either. Their price listed out at $235/ea (I thought that was low also) but they, of course, price match. And...THEY HAD MY 285/75R16 IN STOCK! I wasn't going to shop tires until Spring but at this price I decided to jump on it. So the MDR has 4 new shoes from BFG and I'll Craigslist my Nitto Terra Grapplers. Thanks for the tip NCtrailX! :sombrero:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Hmmm, may have to check out the prices here and get a set and put my KO's on my avalanche. Or vice versa.

kayadog

Adventurer
There is a $70 off 4 rebate on these from BFG right now.

http://m.bfgoodrichtires.com/promotion.page?frompc=yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94