New awning...I may have found mine

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
They also make a small shower awning similar to the Quick Pitch En-Suite. Might be kinda cool to have a matching set.

I hear the Alu Cab is releasing a shower awning soon that will match the Shadow Awning though, so I'm waiting to see what that looks like before committing to any of them.

MatthewSimm

Hey Guys,
I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about our awning or shower stall.
Website is about to get kicked over to the new update with more specs and online ordering.
If you're ready to buy now you can email me directly. My next batch of awnings are shipping May/June.
Price of awning is $1750 and it only comes with mounting brackets specific to your application.
Designed, sourced, and built in USA.
We'll be at Expo West in booth G11, come see us!
-matthew

kmroxo

Observer
I know I saw a video of this in action sometime last year. Do you know where that video is?

Edit: found it!

Last edited:

NW Explorer

Hey Guys,
I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about our awning or shower stall.
Website is about to get kicked over to the new update with more specs and online ordering.
If you're ready to buy now you can email me directly. My next batch of awnings are shipping May/June.
Price of awning is $1750 and it only comes with mounting brackets specific to your application.
Designed, sourced, and built in USA.
We'll be at Expo West in booth G11, come see us!
-matthew
What's the price for the awning and the shower enclosure and when could I receive it? Overland Explorer is building me a Camp X pop up truck camper. I would like both of the products installed on it. It should be completed in June sometime

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Just got back from a trip and a good buddy had the Rhino 270 awning. I liked how fast & easy it was to zip on the walls as/if needed. Alu-Cab along with Kinsmen (maybe others too) utilize hook & loop ("velcro") to attach the wall panels to the awning. I much prefer the zipper. It just doesn't seem like a good application for velcro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles