New ARB Touring Awnings Accessories

ARB_USA

Supporting Sponsor
New ARB Touring Awnings Accessories

After 12 months of prototyping and testing, a range of accessories for the ARB Touring awnings has been developed to further enhance their functionality. Manufactured from the same quality materials as the ARB Roof Top Tents and Touring Awnings, each accessory has been developed durability and ease of use in mind.

Now available to suite ARB Touring Awnings:

• Awning Roof with Floor
  • Three Wall Set
  • Wind Breaks
  • Mosquito Net Room
  • Super Grip Sand Pegs
  • Guy Rope Set

Read the full press release here -->>> http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/newProductAdvice/2014/ARB_awning_acc.pdf

ARB_Awning_all.jpgARB_Awning_Room.jpgARB_Awning_Screen_Room.jpgARB_Awning_Wind_Break.jpgARB_Guy_Ropes.jpgARB_Sand_pegs.jpg

notajeep

Observer
I didn't see any info on how any of these larger items store. Specifically, the 3 wall room.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

hansrober

Adventurer
I have the screen room for my awning. It stores separately in a nylon bag. The screen clips and zips onto the awning frame. It is real simple to put up and a must have with all the bugs in FL.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I have been wanting one of these for the 2500mm Awning I have on my trailer and was fearing I'd have to have one custom built! You guys are great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles