New ARB bumpers for the big 3 HD trucks

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Saw this on Facebook the other day and didn’t notice it posted here anywhere. Sorry if this is a duplicate post…. Anyway, ARB posted a teaser picture of a new series of bumpers for the big 3 full-size HD trucks. For the 2011+ Ford guys, ARB already has a nice PDF document on their website with the details. I didn’t see anything on the GM and RAM yet.

They look great albeit not a cheap date! I love the ARB on my 2005 Silverado, these look even better!
10647047_10152793817254571_6227400023493752185_n.jpg

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Whats the price range on those puppys Larry?:Wow1:

The MSRP for the Ford bumper is $1700 to $2600. Price is steep but on par with competitors. I’ve always liked ARB bumpers as they are tasteful looking and perform great. The cartoonish zombie killing bumpers some other companies offer don’t appeal to me, but neither do energy drinks, white sunglasses and tucking my ears into a flat bill ball cap. I guess, I am the oldest 40 year old guy you'll ever met :elkgrin:

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Wake me up when ARB actually wants to sell a bumper. 2 of those bumpers cost as much as my truck did.

ZJARCHER

Adventurer
Im usually a fan of ARB bumpers, but personally think they all look like crap. At that price level, Id be having Mercenary build me a bumper and select my bar/protection options as I choose.

Last edited:

Colorado_Outback

Adventurer
The price does seem harsh to most of us with 4K ish trucks but those in the pic are 50K pickups. I see plenty of people who spend good money on a brand new truck just to buy another in a couple years and do it all over.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Wake me up when ARB actually wants to sell a bumper. 2 of those bumpers cost as much as my truck did.

Considering they don't make a bumper for your truck, it's safe to say your not the market for these bumpers. ;)

Fwiw they are selling just fine at that price, right in line with competitors and more feature rich.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
The MSRP for the Ford bumper is $1700 to $2600. Price is steep but on par with competitors. I've always liked ARB bumpers as they are tasteful looking and perform great. The cartoonish zombie killing bumpers some other companies offer don't appeal to me, but neither do energy drinks, white sunglasses and tucking my ears into a flat bill ball cap. I guess, I am the oldest 40 year old guy you'll ever met :elkgrin:

Larry you make me laugh. Too funny.
But on a more serious note I agree with what you said. Lots of bumpers out there look like something out of a mad max movie. Not cheap but you get what you pay for..:ylsmoke:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Hopefully,their Ram model doesn't leave the ps cooler lines,intercooler and radiator exposed like their 3rd gen models did. The Ford model came with a skidplate.
I phoned them up asking why the Dodge model was missing one and was informed that the subject had not come up.

chet6.7

Explorer
Hopefully,their Ram model doesn't leave the ps cooler lines,intercooler and radiator exposed like their 3rd gen models did. The Ford model came with a skidplate.
I phoned them up asking why the Dodge model was missing one and was informed that the subject had not come up.

I agree,would like to see a well designed product from them.

ca18_sean

Adventurer
Those look like a nice alternative to the ranch hand bumpers I've used on our last 2 f-550 drill rigs at work. Price is similar to what I paid for the ranch hands. I'd like to see one in person.

7cde52944975f89405b33557519c2c21.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
The MSRP for the Ford bumper is $1700 to $2600. Price is steep but on par with competitors. I’ve always liked ARB bumpers as they are tasteful looking and perform great. The cartoonish zombie killing bumpers some other companies offer don’t appeal to me, but neither do energy drinks, white sunglasses and tucking my ears into a flat bill ball cap. I guess, I am the oldest 40 year old guy you'll ever met :elkgrin:

You're not alone there! (I'm 46 though, so does that give me more of an excuse?)

LIVEanimals

Observer

Haha couldn't agree more, I guess this makes me the oldest 28 year old you'll ever meet, my wife even calls me dusty... IMO ARB is #1 for aftermarket bumper selection #2 would be Mercenary Offroad but they want $3k just for the front bumper so... When I can save the coin I will buy an ARB for the CTD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles