New Additions

FlyingWen

Explorer
Sierra Expeditions is adding many more products to their site!
At the request of many of you, Sierra Expeditions has added the 50 pack Wag Bag Kit to the site. In addition to that, we have also added the "Poo Powder" which is designed to be added to your wag bag to increase the number of uses for one bag. The powder is good for 55 additional uses.

We are also in the process of adding the entire line of Vision X lighting products, which include LED, HID and Halogen lights. Vision X has a very popular LED worklight that might interest many of you.

Keep an eye on the site for daily changes that will be added just in time for the Holidays!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
... great more stuff for me to spend money on. :rolleyes:

I will be looking for some more VisionX lighting in the future.. great product(s).

kcowyo

ExPo Original
FlyingWen said:
Vision X has a very popular LED worklight that might interest many of you.

I just ordered this light from SE yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out next week.

Nice talking to you Wendy. Keep Wil in line - :suning:

SinCityFJC

Adventurer
Great, I need to spend more $ with you, really like the Pico chairs especially after trying on of the AZFJ gangs a couple weeks ago.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Finally the Wag Bags and Poo Powder, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for these. :sombrero:

expo2008041.jpg

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
You know the words "new additions" in the "for sale" section made me wonder if you had had enough of parenting? :hehe:

slooowr6

Explorer
kcowyo said:
I just ordered this light from SE yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out next week.

Nice talking to you Wendy. Keep Wil in line - :suning:

Please report back after you get your hands on them! Which one did you get 4", 6" or?

Terracoma

Adventurer
FlyingWen said:
We are also in the process of adding the entire line of Vision X lighting products, which include LED, HID and Halogen lights.

I knew there was a reason I was holding out on buying a set of Hella 4000s...

:victory:

frans

Adventurer
Those lights have been out for awhile, kind of dim but I guess if you want an LED light they are alright

FlyingWen

Explorer
pskhaat said:
You know the words "new additions" in the "for sale" section made me wonder if you had had enough of parenting? :hehe:

Are you kidding? Between Flyingbaby, Flyingwil and the dog.. I have 3 children. I am good for now!

shawkins said:
Are the new LightForce Genesis going to be available before Christmas?

I spoke with Lightforce USA the other day and the Genesis are expected to arrive mid-late December. They said the light delivery keeps getting delayed, so who know if we will even see the lights before the beginning of January.

Thanks everybody! :)

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
FlyingWen said:
Are you kidding? Between Flyingbaby, Flyingwil and the dog.. I have 3 children. I am good for now!

Wil really counts as 2 child equivalent. More like 4 to take care of! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles