New additions to my GEN3!

cnutco

Adventurer
It has been awhile for additions! Daughter in college tends to take my play money...

Lightforce 240 Blitz
IMG_6209[1].jpg
IMG_6229[1].jpg

Also had my headlight lenses refinished. That was much needed!!!

cnutco

Adventurer
Nice! Looks awesome! I bet those put out some intense light! The lense are they plastic or glass?

Thanks! Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to wire them up yet. Some one backed into my bull bumper. I just put her in the shop today.

The entire build of the lights seems to be plastic. Quality, but still plastic.

cnutco

Adventurer
Here is what my Montero looked like after it was backed into by a Nissan Titan. He knocked the hell out of her. Luckily, the bullbar took the brunt of the force.

She is in the shop now and I was told yesterday that they have ordered a brand new ARB Bullbar to replace the damaged one. I was like, "Hell, can I get the damaged one?" I was going to hook someone up, but going through an insurance claim makes the damaged goods untouchable. Bastards! Oh well, my old bullbar had a few rock scrapes and tree rubs anyway... Out with the old and in with the new!

IMG_6318.jpg

I should of taken a different angle. The corner of the bullbar is pushed in a good bit. Infact, the Titan ONLY made contact with the bullbar and the bullbar pushed the fender up. That is how far it moved. The Titan's bump and quarter panel is trashed!

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
usually you can talk to the body shop guys outside of the insurance company to get your part back. Thats how I got mine.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Thanks! Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to wire them up yet. Some one backed into my bull bumper. I just put her in the shop today.

The entire build of the lights seems to be plastic. Quality, but still plastic.

that sucks about the accident but good to hear the positive outcome.

as for plastic lights, in this case the plastic lenses on these lights should outperform glass lenses for stone impacts, but I'm not sure how well they hold up to UV wear over time.

cnutco

Adventurer
that sucks about the accident but good to hear the positive outcome.

as for plastic lights, in this case the plastic lenses on these lights should outperform glass lenses for stone impacts, but I'm not sure how well they hold up to UV wear over time.

CLEAR SPOT clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied | Others available

The lenses are also replaceable, which they recommend them to be replaced from time to time.

I do like them and think they will work very well for me.

kbahus

Adventurer
So the ARB bent in and crushed the fender? Did the unibody get tweaked? Curious if the new bumper will bolt on with no issues.

Jay Ayala

Explorer
New shoes! Hope to get off the dirt soon.

KM2 255/85r16 (33")

edaza3uh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I look at these the more excited I get about looking for one.

1989 Dodge Raider 3.0L
1997 Mitsubishi Montero 3.5L

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94