New 2006 Ford E450's w/wo ambulance box

jlcanterbury

Denis, thank you for your information, you have been very helpful in all correspondence- I'm sure you're getting swamped with requests.

I am considering purchasing 1 or 2 of these vehicles. If there are any other potential USA based buyers, I would like to discuss the possibility of pooling resources to import a group of these together. There would likely be some benefits in overall cost and work involved if several of us were to employ the same importer/broker, as the same rules would apply to all vehicles.

For anyone else interested, please respond here or send me a PM. For anyone reading this who has imported a vehicle from Canada to the USA, any recommendations, resources, or a tip on who you used for the process would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Goldenboy

For all of you future US customers,

Tomorrow, I will be in touch with a local transportation company familiar with regular US/CANADA vehicle exportation from CANADA to the USA and importation form the US to CANADA.

They are equipped with Landoll & low bed platforms with hydraulic ramps (perfect for the E450’s) and are used to travel all across the USA to pickup and drop all kind of vehicles and large machinery.

They have a very good relationship with the border authorities and moving vehicles is part of their core business

I will prepare them with the story and I will share the information when available.

Stay tuned…

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Everyone - I will talk more with Denis today but I believe they are all sold. He sent me a text over the weekend.

Goldenboy

Hi Jeremy,
I can clarify the following. I had 9 available and all 9 are sold to the same buyer.
This buyer is based in Canada

jlcanterbury

Thanks for the update. Whoever it is, I'll be that's one happy Canadian!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to make a deal (sounds like best-case scenario for you), but sad to have missed out on this opportunity.

I hope they have something special planned for this fleet, I hope they end up campers and not service vehicles.

Lwing

Can’t believe they took this long to sell, I bought the first one, very happy, re oredered panels today, 4x4 conversion, spring loaded deck, bumpers and winches almost done, will do a build post soon
careful I was ripped off trying to order panels from China , was dealing with Bullex Schwall, worst company ever

Attachments

• 351505F1-5796-4FA0-829F-83F89814E40B.jpeg
    351505F1-5796-4FA0-829F-83F89814E40B.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 194

BrianBee

Thanks for the update. Whoever it is, I'll be that's one happy Canadian!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to make a deal (sounds like best-case scenario for you), but sad to have missed out on this opportunity.

I hope they have something special planned for this fleet, I hope they end up campers and not service vehicles.
They will be converted into high-end campers. I was talking with the company that ended up getting all 9... They are a relatively new business that had issues with covid supply on chassis. This solves that problem, so good for them. I'm pretty bummed I couldn't get one, but as you said, this is a best-case scenario for the two parties involved. Glad it all worked out for them

Craig_C

Can’t believe they took this long to sell, I bought the first one, very happy, re oredered panels today, 4x4 conversion, spring loaded deck, bumpers and winches almost done, will do a build post soon
careful I was ripped off trying to order panels from China , was dealing with Bullex Schwall, worst company ever
Looking forward to the build post! Are you planning on bulletproofing it? Curious who did your subframe as well. I’m sure you will go into al of that.

Goldenboy

Hi Greg,
Good I hear from you. Have you heard about total composite?
Cheers

drudru

Observer

What panels did you end up going for?

Lwing

Looking forward to the build post! Are you planning on bulletproofing it? Curious who did your subframe as well. I’m sure you will go into al of that.
I did get it bulletproofed, and designed the subframe myself, will go into detail

Lwing

What panels did you end up going for?
I’ll post this once the deal is finalized, it’s a Canadian manufacturer, ordering from China was an absolute disaster, worst experience of my life, have been researching China and there practices. If I had Known i wouldn’t have even tried ordering from them. The Canadian government just declared today what the world has known for a while that China is practicing genocide on there people, not to mention the mass rape, detention and beatings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles