New 2006 Ford E450's w/wo ambulance box

Goldenboy

Hi Everyone,
We might be back in the market for our two demos. Van type amb prep package, 98, 7.3L,SRW, 138 ’’ WB with 28K kms. Box type 06, 6.0L with 2.5K Kms same as this initial thread. Both vehicles are completed.
I will have a board meeting on Thursday to discuss the subject and for pricing.
In the mean time, feel free to PM me and send your offer.
Regards
Denis
38D285BC-23E6-4F66-BC9E-B583AEE3E56F.jpeg
D3D90D2D-1271-4988-9406-2001E523B4E3.jpeg
0B14AA39-A9C3-4092-9D7E-3D45BA4C5FE7.jpeg
1E42EE01-0254-4FED-A66C-BD7FAF06D6F1.jpeg
FAAE9AA0-7A72-44D7-AFFC-8B42FF25A8B7.jpeg
3EF7E39A-47F1-4338-8782-44DFEBB73976.jpeg

Goldenboy

Do you have a website with images or more info. My build is 6-month to a year out but would like to bookmark and follow up.
No, I don't have a website with images & info.
Fell free to send me your email by PM and I will answer all of your questions the best I can
Regards

drudru

Observer
Finaly I can share it! As of today, me and my company are the official owners of 9 of the ambulances! Here is my company post about it: A translation: We have a story to tell. A Quebec company started manufacturing ambulances in 2006. For many reasons, their plan did not materialize. As a result, a group of vehicles in the process of construction remained as they were on the day the work was stopped, caught in a time bubble, a heated and humidity-controlled warehouse for 15 years. Well, these lost, these forgotten, will now have a new life! We are happy to announce that today we have acquired 9 completely new 2006 Ford E-450 ambulances! They have never been registered and they have never been driven. Officially they are not even completed and registered with Transport Canada. These trucks will become Overland Campers in the coming months as imagined by Wilfrid & Adelstan!

jlcanterbury

Even though I'm still a little salty that I wasn't able to get a few of these, it's good to see that they went to a fellow expo member. You owe it to us to do a killer job on these conversions, and to keep us updated along the way. Cheers, and congrats!

drudru

Observer
Even though I'm still a little salty that I wasn't able to get a few of these, it's good to see that they went to a fellow expo member. You owe it to us to do a killer job on these conversions, and to keep us updated along the way. Cheers, and congrats!
I have well defined ideas on what they should become. General plan is 4x4, Total Composites boxes, high end electric systems and plumbing. An Overlander built to my Form & Function standards. Luxurious yet practical. Simple yet functional. Modern and aesthetically pleasing.

Craig_C

I have well defined ideas on what they should become. General plan is 4x4, Total Composites boxes, high end electric systems and plumbing. An Overlander built to my Form & Function standards. Luxurious yet practical. Simple yet functional. Modern and aesthetically pleasing.
I would love to see a build thread on that, please keep us updated!

Abitibi

Explorer
Yes, the boxes are too heavy and impossible to insulate.
I've had great success insulating them...(done 4+), just gotta cut the thermal barrier.

I hope your project will pan out! I'm just afraid that people might still think of those as older vans even if they are technically new, especially with the end result price tag...

Good luck, looking forward to it!!!

Cheers
David

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

gaetzjm

I purchased one of these vehicles from Denis in February 2019 and shipped it from Quebec to Vancouver, BC.
I can confirm Denis was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Everything went smoothly. The vehicle was as described, as in new condition, with 35 km / 20 miles on it.
My vehicle now has 7133 km / 4432 miles. It was converted to 4x4 at 1137 km / 707 miles by Clydesdale / Sportsman Light Truck here in British Columbia. I will be posting a For Sale ad in the Expo Members Classified section in the next week or so. A few trim bits yet to finish on the interior.
If you have any questions regarding the original purchase from Denis, shipping arrangements from Quebec etc., PM me and I will answer as best I can.

After a delay for one more camping season, I have posted my vehicle for sale here in the expo members classified section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles