New 2002 Monty checked in at Sante Fe Springs LQK

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Theses days, seeing a full size Montero in the salvage yard is getting pretty rare. A nice clean gold 2002 Monty was checked in yesterday. Go grab what you need quick!
Row 18, space #4
Stock Number 1282-124912

ChrisCosta416

Theses days, seeing a full size Montero in the salvage yard is getting pretty rare. A nice clean gold 2002 Monty was checked in yesterday. Go grab what you need quick!
Row 18, space #4
Stock Number 1282-124912
I am sure people are just gunna gut it then sell the parts they pull for a hefty profit.

I get trying to make money back for labor and a small profit but people are going overboard. Especially when those people trash the rest of the truck to get what they need.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Maybe, or perhaps they are just like me, searching for parts no longer available on RockAuto, like the rear stop lights in the bumper

I am sure people are just gunna gut it then sell the parts they pull for a hefty profit.

I get trying to make money back for labor and a small profit but people are going overboard. Especially when those people trash the rest of the truck to get what they need.
I dunno about hefty profit. I part vehicles out for a living, Gen3 parts are generally worth jackshit aside from about 5 components and are slow movers.

Reactions: plh

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
I threw away my 3rd row seats 8 years ago, now I need some. Talk about regrets. I used to browse the salvage sites waiting, but I gave up…….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles