New 1st Gen Montero owner checking in

travish325

I have wanted one of these for while now and I finally pulled the trigger. I found a smoking deal on a one owner with 180k miles and loads of maintenance history, only issue is the rear interior was gutted. No problem to me as I planned to build a custom cargo/dog hauling area anyway. It made the 6 hour drive home no problem and I have since cleaned it up, added sound deadening to the rear, and added a snorkel and new pro comp wheels.

Here are some pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/oMJeaADaJZa8h5ps7

I will post more once the cargo area is complete and the new wheels are mounted.

PacS14

Adventurer
Welcome! That's a good looking rig! You can upload pictures here on your post or hyperlink them that way they'll show up on your thread! Keep us updated on your progress.

travish325

Anyone parting one of these out? I need the rear door cards and the door cards for the rear hatch.... Can't find them anywhere

chadzeilenga

Hello,
Welcome to the group! There is a lot of information here, so be sure to read-up. I'm slowly starting to accumulate a collection of GEN1 stuff as I strip these in the yards around me. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior