Nevada Trophy Signups End This Saturday

ahngo90

Event cancelled per their Facebook page announcement and possible done forever. The entire event seem like it was slapped together with no planning involved. It was doomed to fail by withholding crucial decision-making information until people sign up/committed. Literally only 4 vehicles signed up.

TripLeader

Explorer
Were people paying $850 in the last few years to participate? How popular was this thing? And how much did it actually cost to organize?

Thats too bad, I really would have liked to do something like this but it was just cost prohibitive for what it was presented to be.
If someone were to reinvent this, get some sponsors and run it in the summer months I'm sure they would have to limit entries. Fourwheeler magazine has done well with Overland Adventure and thats just a group of people following someone around in the desert and eating - I participated in the first one in 2019.

nbutze

It Is really too bad. I think this would be a great event and Nevada is perfect for it, but I also know the work that goes into planning events and it would be a huge project to undertake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94