Nevada Trophy 2012 coming up soon

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
What a shame. :( When events like this don't get supported, is exactly how they disappear. Then we wonder why there aren't any more being organized.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Monterorider

Adventurer
Tell me about it. I'm considering going there on my own. Didn't get a chance to visit much on day 2 in 2009. I if manage to locate those waypoints

rlwjaw

Observer
If it has been canceled why dont we have an e mail saying so?
How much longer are we going to have to hold our breath?

Monterorider

Adventurer
Oh man. There was actually a huge turnout. They are caching in our checks and are on the way to Mexico right now.
Just kidding. Remember it's just couple guys running the show. There are no less disappointed in undeserving lack of interest.

Last edited:

Monterorider

Adventurer
Me too. But it is what it is. If you don't hear from them I would advise to contact them personally ahead of heading out to Nevada.

Chief

Yes, it's been cancelled, sad to say.
I spoke with the organizer; Mr. Green at length today, there was some thought to move it to later in the year i.e. Sept or Oct, but with the low turn-out over the last few years this may be the end of NVTR.

I'm totally bummed.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Well, It's official. Cancelled. Bummer.
24HOURS you by some odd chance don't have the waypoints from 09. Do you. I didn't get to pick too many on that second day back then ;). May do my own personal Nevada Trophy. I've been itching to visit Jobs Peak. May not be as entertaining as you had it with snow. Still

Answered via p.m.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles