Nevada Garage Sale - ALL SOLD

zonker

Adventurer
Since I have been stuck in one place for the better part of the summer and fall.. I found it a good time to clean out the storage corners of the abode for all the stuff we purchased and really don't need. Most photos are in following posts.

TOPS B.O.B Brothers of Bushcraft knife. -SOLD

Blundstones - SOLD

Filson Rugged Twill Original Briefcase - SOLD

Fallkniven S1 Pro knife - SOLD

TOPS / Buck Csar 690 - SOLD

Osprey Atmos 35L pack - SOLD

Osprey Strato 36L pack - SOLD

Timbuk2 large shoulder bag - SOLD

Last edited:

MuleShoer

Adventurer
How would describe length and fit at 10 1/2
snug, roomy or just right.....I know sounds like the three bears

zonker

Adventurer
My sincere apologies @MuleShoer.. I somehow missed your post regarding the Blundstones. I almost always wear a 10 1/2 with every shoe. These fit me perfectly.. literally just right. My issue with them.. they are a slip-on and I have Peripheral Neuropathy.. a nerve disease that affects legs and especially feet. It just was too uncomfortable squeezing my foot into the Blundstones. Someone without my issues.. that obviously wouldn't be a problem.

Hopefully this answers your question. If not.. or if you have others.. I promise to be more prompt!

zonker

Adventurer
Oh one more thing. The leather is incredibly soft.. while fitting well they are very comfortable and compliant. Driving all day with them on would be heaven. I would however not want to go for a hike in the mountains with them.. too soft are the uppers. Now I know why the Aussies love these as an everyday shoe! True story as I am half Aussie and that is what my family over there say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles