Nevada address?

Happycamper

Adventurer
Our hosts in Nevada are moving to California. We would like to have our vehicle, which is in Britain at present, continue with registration in Nevada. Outside of the cities so that no annual smoke test is required. is any one able to offer an address to receive registration papers and resend to me . It will be a no cost arrangement .

jadmt

ignore button user
In Montana you can get a permanent registration on a vehicle that is 11 years old and no emissions tests ever. I don't know what it cost now but an LLC used to be about $300 one time fee and a an old dodge would be next to nothing to register. With the LLC you never need to worry about losing an address. Might be worth looking into.

Happycamper

Adventurer
Jadmt, sounds good but I think a change of address in one state would be easier since the vehicle is over seas.

Happy Camper,

Have you searched " mail forwarding Nevada "

You use there address and substitute Unit 1234 instead of PO BOX 1234

You may also be able to do this at a US Post Office using your old address in NV. to register but there may be more red tape.

Just make sure you pick a location that's not in Washoe or Clark Counties ( Carson City, Elko, etc. ) and you can avoid smog checks...

These type of services are not free of course, but allow you to get your mail anyplace you have internet.

Good luck and Safe Travels,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior