Netting

James86004

Expedition Leader
What would you call these nets? Cargo nets? Mesh pockets? We want to put something similar to this into our Dormobile. These are out of a Discovery. I have tried McMaster-Carr already. Any ideas where to get some?
17.jpg

superpowerdave

Adventurer
If you are looking for something similar to those (which are so handy!) then I'd try some of the Disco-parting out guys. I've seen those nets go for less than $30 a pair, which to me seems really cheap. I've thought a lot about snagging some for the Series top I just haven't gotten around to it yet :)

I'd recommend DWEB and try Will Tillery or Marty Powell (Drillbit.)

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Some of the folks who make race car window netting use a similar product. Might be able to get them made to shape and size.
Two such:
Mastercraft
Redart (Beard Seats) Bloody flash site.....
Be careful though, some use webbing rather than net for this product. Obviously won't suit your needs.

overlander

Expedition Leader
If you do a search on land rover defender map, net or pocket in ebay, there's quite a few european sources that sell something like those for mounting in different places in a vehicle as map/gear pockets. they come in different sizes and have black elastic banding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94