Need to buy a Scepter Water Can

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Where is the best place to buy a Scepter Water Can? I was hoping to get one from Pangaea since they are near by, but I have not heard back from them. Who has low shipping and a sub $30 price tag? Especially, if they are a supporting member of Expo.

Thank you,

Beowulf

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Beowulf said:
Where is the best place to buy a Scepter Water Can? I was hoping to get one from Pangaea since they are near by, but I have not heard back from them. Who has low shipping and a sub $30 price tag? Especially, if they are a supporting member of Expo.

Thank you,

Beowulf

Have you checked with Paul at Equipt? www.equipt1.com

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
I looked on Equipt1.com and did not see any.

I hate to say it, but I even looked at Quadratec and they only had the Olive Drab.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Why would they discontinue the Water Can? Did it not sell well?

I know they were not going to do the Mil Spec Fuel cans for the civilian market, but did not expect that to change the status of water cans.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I don't beleive they have discontinued the water can... but now that many retailers are cut off on the fuel cans, they are dropping the Scepter line all together.

Uticon

Adventurer
"but for $36 as compared to Brigade's $21"
I saw that after i posted.

I recently ordered both a Scepter red fuel can as well as the Scepter tan water can from Quadratec.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
I looked at Quadratec and they only have the OD. The Part number for the tan in the catalog does not even show up on their site any more.

Brigade Quarter master is out of stock.

Adventure Trailer is out of stock.

Next step: to call Paul at Equipt 1 and see if he has them even though they are not on his site.

Slee wants $37 each, so I’ll use that as a last resort.

I just wish I could get a hold of Pangaea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior