Need some help. Does anyone know this 4runner (trd pro, rack, lights, winch)

Tex68w

Beach Bum
OP, that's not a TRD Pro, that's a Trail or now known as a TRD Off-Road, the lack of the TRD Pro Black out grille is a dead giveaway along with the signals in the mirror caps, those aren't available on a TRD Pro. Do not let them sell you that 4Runner under the guise that it is a TRD Pro, that alone will easily bump the value and a VIN check should easily verify that it is not. The Trail/TRD Off-road have the same crawl systems as the TRD Pro, but they can be had with a sunroof (TRD Pro cannot) and KDSS as available options. The low-profile bumper looks to be Southern Style Offroad as well as the sliders.

High Country Nomad

Mountain Explorer
Not to hijack your thread, but if you're looking for a professional built 4Runner TRD Pro, with all the best gear - shoot me a message. Other than putting on new rubber tomorrow, mine is near mint aside from some firewood scratches on the rear door. I haven't listed it yet, but was going to give it a go in a month so i can get into a 200 series.

Located 100 miles NW of Denver.

Most work done by Slee Off Road & Off Grid Engineering (Now Juniper Overland)

BP-51 Suspension from Old Man EMU
SS off Road Slimline bumper w/ Seal 9.5 Come Up Winch
Rear CBI Bumper w/ Swing out
Eezi Awn Rack, w/ Eezi Awn 2000 awning & room
Safari Snorkel
Off Grid Dual Battery System with 2 1 year old batteries.
Rocky Road Sliders
Tomorrow i'm replacing w/ same tires - 285/70/17 BFG KO2 (5)
HAM Radio Set up
ARB Air Compressor w/ Slee mount.
Factory TRD Skid Plate
behind the grill led light bar.
Goose Gear Mounting Plate in rear - would entertain selling my AT Fridge/Grill Slide with ARB Fridge.
14 Gallon Front Runner Water Tank

This rig has taken my family to some amazing places, however with 4 of us, a dog and a new camper - the 4Runner doesn't work.

It's a 2015 TRD PRO /White with 61,000 miles. I have a 100,000 mile platinum warranty on it.

Looking to get about $43,000 + $1200 for the kitchen set up.

IMGP8862.jpg
IMGP9300.jpg
IMGP7934.jpg

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Hard pass on that 4runner. This is why it pays to see things in person and follow your gut feelings. 5 hrs one way sucked, even more in a downpour coming home but it was the right call.

The roof rack was dripping rust (for some time) all over the roof, the racks wiring from under the hood to where it was ran inside thru the rear hatch was a freaking mess. Three different gauges of wire, ****ty crimps and splices held together with only electrical tape. Didn't even look under the trim/carpet but I would assume it's the same **** storm. Has an x20 winch that has something wrong with it. My guess looking at the mud they failed to get off of it was it has been submerged so maybe its got debris messing around with the clutch/gears. Under minimal braking it shakes and pulls hard to the right. Oh and the tires are so close to the inner fender liner one good pot hole and life's going to get interesting. They did graciously conceded it's not a real trd pro and offered to sell it for 41600 thus ************* me for their stupidity in giving the previous owner trade allowance based on a trd pro value. As far as the advertised $10k in mods the PO must have came up with that number too unless chinese leds are now going for $2000 each.

Stopped on the way home, found an '18 trd offroad premium that is hitting the port today or tomorrow and put a deposit down on it. Should have it by next Sat.

yeos

Observer
Sorry about the bad luck on this one. If I had seen this post earlier I would have told you it's obvious it isn't a trd pro because no one in their right mind would have removed it's distinct grille. You will be very happy with the off-road model though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier