Need help with an iTunes window please!!

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
I'm embarrassed to post this, but it has frustrated me to the point that I can't deal with it anymore.

I have an iTunes window that somehow expanded to a larger size than my screen and I cannot figure out how to get it back to normal size. I have lost all the buttons on the bottom (shuffle, loop, etc.)

I have tried with great precision to put my mouse in the bottom corner of the screen to drag the window back up in to view. For some reason I can't quite reach the bottom corner of the screen. I'm sure it is something simple, but it alludes me. please help!

Here is a screen shot to get an idea. It's a 15" MacBook Pro.

And no wise cracks about some of the music, I have a wife...:sombrero:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-11-10 at 6.33.41 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2009-11-10 at 6.33.41 PM.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 84

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Thanks, I tried every combo I can think of, when I re-open the window it is still the same size.

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
The best thing I ever did was get rid of iTunes and use a program called Media Monkey. It treats your ipod like a hard drive so you can even share tunes from your ipod to different computers (assuming your friends have media monkey). No more i tunes BS or long "synchonizing" where it repopulates the entire hard drive. The only thing you lose is the itunes store but you don't necessarily have to uninstall it either. Hope it helps...

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Thanks Andre, I'll look into it!

I'm still having trouble with the window, any other ideas?

iigs

Observer
If you're still having trouble, I just tried this and it worked:

System Preferences, Displays, choose the next resolution size down, choose your original resolution.

The computer will resize the windows to fit the smaller resolution, but won't expand it back to fill the space available with the higher resolution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94