Need Assistance - Looking for replacement parts - Canter 1997

Howard70

Adventurer
I don't know what that module does, but I'm happy with the parts department at Lone Star Truck & Equipment in San Antonio Texas. They've helped get parts to us when we were without power in a remote region of Northern New Mexico.

Give them a call at +1 201 667-9599, ask for Darryl and see if he is able to help.

Howard

Dragorandir

Thank you a thousand time! I guess you're better than me at Google search. I enter the number on the electronic board, not the unit itself, smart man! This is the reason why I love this forum so much.

It's not the exact same part number, but it might work. I am contacting them via WhatsApp to see. Still no idea what the control unit is for, but it definitely needs replacing.

After that is done, I will be re-selling the truck. Sadly my plan to travel fell through with the pandemic and now the window I had to travel is gone. I had a good time with this little ''big'' truck, nothing crazy, regular camping, but hey, someone out there will be able to go on a great expedition and hopefully share the experience so I can follow and keep dreaming that some day I will be able to do it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne