need an air intake tube/hose thing for FZJ80

Ruffin' It

Explorer
I am looking for the air intake hose that goes between the air cleaner (after sensor) to the throttle body. Does anyone know where I can find one used? No luck so far on ih8mud.

Thanks

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Call Cruiser Dan (Dan Busey) at American Toyota....he's on 'mud and can get it new OEM for a decent price....

800-432-6668 ext. 8

-H-

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Call Cruiser Dan (Dan Busey) at American Toyota....he's on 'mud and can get it new OEM for a decent price....

800-432-6668 ext. 8

-H-

yessir, I think it's called an intake tube. I cracked mine when I replaced the air cleaner :coffeedrink: A little duct tape goes a long way.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yep, cause if you buy used.. it will just happen again eventually. You buy a new one you won't ever have to deal with it again. However, if you want to try Japanese Auto Dismantlers there in LA .. they had a FZJ80 i was getting parts off of before. They may have one on the cheap.

Japanese Auto Dismantlers
5508 Duarte Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058-3822.
Phone: (323) 589-3219. Fax: (323) 589-1062

wesintl

I just bought a new one. They should run about $80 from a dealer that provides a discount. Nice and flexy again :coffee:

Ruffin' It

Explorer
Nice, thanks everyone. For $80, I'll just spring for a new one. I was afraid it was going to be like $200. I am still recovering from owning my Land Rover I guess.

Gotta love ExPo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles