Neat FUSO headed to BAJA!

Scotty D

I will keep an eye out for that rig down there this year.
Did the owner seem cool? Will hit him up for a tour if I get a chance.

biggoolies

Adventurer
It is mine. I have been down in Mexico since December 15th. Not heading to Baja this time. Getting a lot of work done in the next couple of weeks. Suspension upgrade done. Security systems will be installed. A lot of cool stuff. To be done here

Fugly

Adventurer
It is mine. I have been down in Mexico since December 15th. Not heading to Baja this time. Getting a lot of work done in the next couple of weeks. Suspension upgrade done. Security systems will be installed. A lot of cool stuff. To be done here

more info please.......Pic's of the inside `etc etc

biggoolies

Adventurer
Almost ready for our trip from Torreón Mexico to Mazatlan. Just have to pack up our things tomorrow and leave Wednesday. It has been many hours of work for the wiring of the lights camera security system etc etc etc. 3DC4CBBC-56EE-401B-B192-746452344371.jpeg

Reactions: WVI

biggoolies

Adventurer
And for Fugly. The interior pics. We are in the process of changing to white cabinets and stainless steel. Additional information. Original tank plus extra for 100 gallons diesel 4 heating systems system to run on cooking oil if desired 650 dual sport motorcycle on hydraulic rack zodiac boat with 9.9 hp engine and electric motor two kayaks one tandem one single extra storage on top mainly for sporting gear the roof above the motorcycle for storage also plus doubles as a platform for photography and a roof top tent air conditioning solar panels and battery to battery charging. Generator. perimeter security alarms can’t think of the other stuff at the moment 2552F656-FA73-4C7C-B2E3-143F0F698E6F.jpeg4A3B4E4F-286C-4388-93AA-949110FA7895.jpegC397E8E0-A1B2-4F06-B6CA-5DF4C3148EA6.jpeg

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Here in Australia that setup would not be legal, because the rear overhang cannot exceed 60% of the wheelbase.
Be careful that you don't pop wheelies with that much weight behind the rear axle. ;)

biggoolies

Adventurer
Having that weight in the back improves the ride in the front. Perfect balance but I doubt it is 60 percent of the wheelbase. Will have to check that. But she isn’t going to Australia. If it goes the top rack comes off and the bottom flips up

Last edited:

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
In the photos, which is all I have to go by, your overhang definitely looks like more than that, but a tape measure does not lie.
That said... even if the overhang were over 60% it's not an issue that folks outside of Australia have to worry about. As far as I know, it's just us that have these restrictive rules we must abide by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior