Nearly new Maggiolina Air Top

cwvandy

Adventurer
NO LONGER FOR SALE. Almost new Maggiolina Air Top (small). Slept in less than 10 nights. Love the tent, but with new larger rig want to upgrade to larger Medium size Air Top.
Price reduction. $2300. Located Bend, Oregon. Pick up or pay for shipping. DSC_0152.jpgDSC_0315.jpg

Last edited:

cwvandy

Adventurer
Not a clue. The tent weighs 119 lbs so it would be pretty easy to check out. I would be willing to build the crate if a buyer picks up the shipping. You would have to add this weight to the total.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
If you make a deal, I can help with shipping. We use Oak Harbor and can do it for a substantial discount. Our tents deserve good homes!

Contact me through our sales number 888-852-2359

Mike

motor-vater

Observer
If you make a deal, I can help with shipping. We use Oak Harbor and can do it for a substantial discount. Our tents deserve good homes!

Contact me through our sales number 888-852-2359

Mike

Mike that is awesome Thank you. I've actually been sitting here contemplating weather shipping one would outweigh just driving to Sonoma and picking up a brand new one from u guys. I think I heard from somewhere you have a warehouse there, but knowing you guys stand behind your products new and used just added to that internal conflict... just out of curiosity what does it normally cost to ship one of these things? Please feel free to pm me if its not public info. Just ball park, doesn't need to be a binding contract..... ��

P.S. great blog buddy... It's the reason I need a RTT, the entire underside of my shell is dedicated to the pups and their gear. Love chasing them feathers!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cwvandy

Adventurer
I see that there is a carbon fiber model for sale on the forum as well. $5500. It is 22 lbs lighter than my small air top (which costs out to just about an extra $150/ lb. saved) , which, although a "small" has nearly the same internal useable space because of the piston system. The price is $700 off the list price and has been used less than 10 nights. Looks perfectly new (stored hanging in my garage when not in use...not kept on truck). Like I said, I will crate for shipping.

motor-vater

Observer
That is actually a huge service on your part. I cant imagine packing and shipping this thing would be an ez task. Thank you.... If u were within a 400 mile radius I would have already shoot u an offer. I actually want a Columbus but you have a nice tent for sure. Just trying to find out if shipping is 500 bucks or something. If so it probably more worth it for me to drive to Sonoma and get exactly what I want. That's a I was saying, hope I didn't offend u.

amocaT

Adventurer
I'll be driving back to Pasadena from Bend on Aug 18th. I can transport it on my roof rack.

Abitibi

Explorer
I'm sending you a potential buyer from BC, good friend of mine who's been nagging me to sell him mine since he first saw it... good luck!

Cheers
Mr. D

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lole

Hi
I'm very much interested in your air top rooftop tent
If you want you can email me
Send me your phone.
Laurentiu _26@hotmail.com
I can pick it up today tomorrow
Or the best day works for you
Regards

Abitibi

Explorer
Sounds like my buddy Lole finally figured out how to register on the forum :)

No need to pm me, you guys can work it out together. Good luck!

Mr. D

Abitibi

Explorer
Almost new Maggiolina Air Top (small). Slept in less than 10 nights. Love the tent, but with new larger rig want to upgrade to larger Medium size Air Top.
Price reduction. $2300. Located Bend, Oregon. Pick up or pay for shipping. View attachment 226680View attachment 226681

Hi

I showed you add to my friend Lauren (Lole) but he's not too good with computers... He finally managed to reply to your thread today ;)
You can call him directly at 604-613-1215

Cheers
David

cwvandy

Adventurer
Motor-vager
I was in no way offended. Thanks for the note. Just pitching my tent (so to speak). I think the Columbus is a great choice as well. I think shipping is somewhere around $300. Not cheap. Good luck with your purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles